Chapter 6

Rakim Mayers

After I did Eric's delivery I headed to the traphouse to get the mob for the visit we would make to Ace and his crew.

As soon as I entered the traphouse I sat down with the mob, rolling paper and weed in hand with my lighter, of course, in my pocket. I opened the rolling paper and broke the weed into little pieces. I always concentrated when I was rolling because I only felt content with a perfectly rolled blunt. As I was rolling, Dom said, "Yo, Rocky, what time you tryna slide to Ace spot?"

"Like 11," I replied, looking at my phone to see the time. 8:47 PM.

"Shit, say less. I'm ready to fuck some niggas up," said Carti.

I didn't even notice the face I made when I looked at Carti until he spoke up, asking me why I looked confused.

"Nigga, 'cause you ain't coming," Ferg said, taking the words right out my mouth. As he said that I took a drag out my blunt.

"What he said," I told Carti.

"Fuck y'all mean? I can sell but can't come on this lil mission? What kinda fuck shit?"

"You not ready to see dead people yet. If you insist on coming you gone have to drive and stay in the car the whole time," I responded.

"Bruh, it's whatever," Carti reluctantly said.

11 rolled around quickly. Soon we were in what I like to call our "rapist van," deep as fuck, on our way to Ace's spot. I didn't plan to kill him, just see him suffer. Maybe I would gain a few bodies today, it all depends. I know for a fact he gone try to get back at us but I'm always strapped up. For some reason I get caught up in trouble all the time but they don't necessarily catch me slippin.

Carti drove and on the way there we just talked about random shit like the females in our lives. Ferg spoke up saying that he was fucking with this brownskinned jawn that went by the name of Lyric.

"Y'all muthafuckas gone see her soon. Imma invite her to our party next week," Ferg said.

"She gone bring bad bitches with her?" I asked.

"Of course, you know how it go," was Ferg's response. Good, good. I liked to hear that.

Really soon we were pulling up to Ace's main spot. I knew for a fact he was here because his dumb ass never left unless he had business to take care of--and unfortunately for him, everybody who sold in the city knew where he usually was.

I ordered Ferg, Bari, Twelvy, Dom, Ant, Illz, and Dash to follow behind me. We always outnumbered Ace's crew because he only kept 3 niggas by his side: Rico of course, Jay, and Don.

I didn't even bother to knock, just shot the door open and walked straight in. Ace turned around with a frightened face but still managed to say, "Fuck you got going on? Can't even knock. Long time no see, bro."

"You know, y'all really fucked up for what y'all did to my nigga Nast. You never learn do you?" I smirked as I shot Ace in his arm. Next I shot Rico in the leg. They didn't respond, all they did was groan in pain. When I saw Jay and Don get up to retrieve their guns, I ordered Ferg to shoot them both in their leg, and he did just that.

"Maybe y'all learned your lesson. If you come for me again the next time your moms see you will be to bury you. Try me again on some fuck shit." And with that, I began walking out. The mob followed behind me, laughing. We twisted as fuck, I know. But do I give a fuck? Hell nah.

We all jogged to the van and once we all got in I yelled to Carti, "Yo, burn rubber before 12 pull up," as I slid into the front seat.

"Did y'all kill em?" Carti asked.