"Let's leave that, so guys what brought you here?" I decided to ask.

"We were in Art class when Mr Finnole was passing he said my Art work is good but Blake here said Mr Finnole was asking him. So we end up spilling our paints on his white shirt." Wow so they do argue a lot.

"Okay so guys what's your favorite subject?" I asked. They both look at each other and burst out laughing.

That's how we started talking. I found out they really argue a lot. They are really funny and fun to talk to.

❇❇❇

"Your detention period is over." out detention teacher said when the alarm in her phone rang.

Me and the twins got up and made our way out of the class. I went out off the school, I was about to make my way home but one of the twins called me. I waited for them to reach me.

"You and your friends can come and seat with us tomorrow. Bye" and they both got in their red Ferrari car and speed off.

❇❇❇

I walked inside the house with the spare key my parents gave me. I got in.

"Mom am home!!"

"Am here darling!!" I heard her voice from the sitting room. I made my way there. My mom is on the couch with Max watching American Dad. That's their favorite show while my favorite show is Family Guy. But I also like  American Dad.

"Hi mom." I went to the couch and hug her, she didn't hug me back. That means she angry. I step back to look at her face and she has a stern look. I wonder what i- . Ooooh I came late. Uh oh.

"Where have you been?" she asked

"At school." It came out as a whisper.

"Doing what. Coz the last time I checked school closed two hours ago."

"I was...."

"You where?"

I take a deep breath in and let it out. "I was....... I was at..... at detention?" okay that came out as a question. I look up to see her face. Her eyes are widen I hope they don't come out of their socket. She looks surprised?

"Where on earth did you get this bad habit from!!!" she shouts.

"Sorry mom it won't happen again."

It will tomorrow...

shut up. You not helping.

Just telling the truth.

You of all people should know how much the truth hurt.

I do but its better letting her know so the stern look that awaits you tomo-

Okay okay I get-

"I should have known it came from your stupid dad." she whispered. Am sure am not supposed to here that. But dad is a good business man.

"Excuse me?" I'm confused right now.

"Nothing" she said and walked off.

I just shruged

PLEASE
VOTE
AND
COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋❤💕💖💗💝💞👍