"You know I want to kiss you more, but that's not a high priority at this point for me," I said and gave a quick peck to let him know I meant it.

"Ok, but after this is over, you owe me a proper kiss young lady," he said wagging his finger at me as I just gave him a look that read "don't worry, I will". By now the bleeding had finally stopped, but my shirt was now covered in blood which I didn't really care about at this point, so now I just needed to find something to clean the wound with. To my convenience, there was a first aid kit in the shack we were in, so I brought it over to Harry and took out a can of disinfectant spray.

"This is probably going to sting, just letting you know," I said to him and he nodded while grabbing a hold of my hand. I then sprayed the disinfectant on his wound, and he was hissing in pain from the stinging while squeezing my hand more and more until finally the stinging subsided. I then took the bandages to wrap his wound up in.

"Ok, now I need you to take your shirt off so I can put the bandages on," I instructed him to do. He nodded as he took his shirt off showing his rather toned body. Before I got mesmerized by his abs, I hurriedly wrapped his wound securely with the bandages around his torso and then used the saftey pins to make the bandage stay on properly.

"You like what you see?" Harry said in a mocking tone to make me blush, which he succeeded in doing so. All I did was smack him on the head leaving him with a fake hurt expression while taking a seat next to him leaving us in a comfortable silence.

Harry's POV

"You know you're a really great nurse," I said to Ashley breaking the silence between us.

"Thanks, but that's not what I want to be when I grow up."

"So what do you wanna be when you grow up?"

"I want to be a police detective. I just like the thought of solving crimes, and I think I would be rather good at it," she said feeling proud of what she wanted to do with her life when she got older. I was about to say something else, but then I saw her shivering next to me.

"Hey, are you cold?"

"Yeah, just a little bit though," she said still shivering.

"Come here," I said to her gesturing for her to rest her head on my chest. She did so almost immediately feeling how cold she actually was against my skin.

"Thanks Harry, I didn't realize how warm your chest actually is," she said and I just giggled at her words.

"And I didn't realize how cold you are either," I said and it was her turn to giggle. She then took my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers together and I used my free hand to brush the loose hairs out of her face.

"I wish we could just stay like this forever," I said kissing her hair.

"I know, me too," she said to me while in return kissed my stomach with pleasure. She then took out her phone to go on her instagram; surprisingly she was still getting service with this storm still going on. I saw her scrolling through her feed, when she came across a selfie that her and Liam took together with the caption:

My friend Ashley and I the other day. She is like my little sister and I will do anything to protect her.

"Hey when did you take that selfie with Liam?" I asked her rather curiously.

"Oh it was the night we almost kissed the first time and Liam came into my room," she said remembering that night.

"Oh yeah, Liam told me about how you were crying from some of the nasty messages our fans said about you,"

"Oh yeah he told you about that?" Ashley asked me looking rather ashamed of it.

"Yeah he did. How come you didn't tell me?"

"I don't know, I guess I just didn't want you to see me vulnerable. I don't like crying or expressing my emotions in front of people, especially you," she said still avoiding my gaze.

"Ashley, you don't have to hide anything from me. I mean I personally have trouble with the negativity that I sometimes get from people too, but I don't try to hide it from people. If something is bothering you, I want you to tell me so we can talk about it together. Please don't ever keep things from me, I want us to have an open relationship," I said to her being completely honest about it and she could tell by my tone of voice.

"Ok Harry, now I know I can be comfortable around you and the guys. But I still don't know if I can handle some of the abuse your fans give me. And I've only been apart of you and the guys lives for almost a week, and the abuse is only going to get worse," she said with tears welling up in her eyes again.

"Ashley, I am always going to protect you from any of that. Sometimes the fans get really tense when a new girl shows up in our lives, but believe me, it gets better. Do you trust me?" I ask her making her look up at me to meet my eyes.

"I trust you," she said giving me a warm smile.

"You know you still owe me that kiss."

"Well good, I've been waiting for the right moment," she said while getting up from her position on my chest. This time she was the first to lean and put her lips to mine with just the right amount of passion. I instantly kissed her back taking her face in my hand being careful of my side sitting up from my original position on the ground, while her own hands instantly found their way up to my head tangling her fingers in my still wet hair. Before I could make my move, she had already made it for me by grazing her tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I decided to play hard to get this time because she was making all the first moves, and I wanted to mess with her. She realized what I was doing, and so she started to tug at my hair even harder then before, causing a moan to escape from my lips. She then noticed that I was starting to get weak, and she then took that oppurtunity to move her hands from my hair to my shoulders and then slowly brushing her fingers down my stomach to my waist, making it impossible to resist any longer.

"I'm winning no matter what," she breathed out again asking for entrance and this time I granted it without hesitation.

"Yeah well it's my turn to be vulnerable," I breathed out as I moved my hands down to her waist keeping a firm grip on her as if at any second, she was going to slip away from me. She let out a slight moan in pleasure as her hands roamed around my bare back, while letting our tongues dance in perfect unision with each other.

"Why are you so perfect?" I asked her, while taking a minute to catch my breathe.

"Because I'm with you," she said with pure realness in her eyes, letting me know that she actually meant what she said. I smiled back at her and then continued to kiss her with just the right amount of passion in every moment. When I was right about to deepen the kiss, we saw the door to the shack we were sheltered in fly open with a tall figure standing in the doorway, making us quickly put some distance between us.

"Oh... hi Niall"

Author's Note

Hi guys, I hope this is a good enough cliff hanger for you, with you know Niall finding Harry and Ashley basically making out. And with that, you can guess that the storm is probably over. I hope you like this chapter, because after this we are back on track with Harry and Ashley's relationship. No more abandoned shacks and freak storms or anything: hopefully! This chapter is dedicated to @xTeenageDream for offering to make a cool cover for my story and she is happy to make covers for anyone; just putting that out there. Recommend this to your other readers, and hope you enjoy my story so far.

P.S. I love feedback, so don't be shy to tell me what you think of my story. Lots of love!!!

-Ashley