𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕

"This place is such a random spot for them to camp out in, don't you think?" I ask Steve as the three of us walk through the tall trees. "It's secluded, and far away. They probably thought no one would find them. I don't think it's as random as we think." Steve answers, pushing through branches and breaking some in our path. He walks ahead of me, while Bruce walks behind me.

"What's the plan once we find them?" I question. "Capture them. We don't want to kill them until we get all the information out of them that we need. I think this is bigger than just the two of them, obviously. Who knows what the entire laid out situation is. That's why we need to hold them first." Steve answers once more, continuing to break branches around us and in our path.

About an hour goes by. We don't hear anything from anyone else on the team, so we continue on. Where the hell are they?

After pushing through trees for another good thirty minutes, we come up onto a large open area. We stop at the edge of it, looking around to see that it's a large circle.

"Something tells me this wasn't nature made." I comment, looking around curiously as I slowly begin to make my way inside.

"No. No, this was definitely man made." Bruce says as he follows from behind me, Steve following the both of us. The three of us kind of space out from each other, checking everything out around us. What is this here for? Why was this space cleared? Have we just found something?

An eerie silence surrounds us, silent enough to make every single one of us a bit uncomfortable. Bruce speaks up first.

"I don't have a good feeling about th—." Before Bruce can finish his sentence the ground beneath us begins to shutter, shaking our feet along with our stances.

Our expressions change to that of fear, confusion, and worry. "Guys..." I say wearily as I hold my arms out in an attempt to balance myself. I look over at Bruce and Steve who's eyeballs have widened as large as golf balls, their eyebrows furrowed. Steve holds his wrist up to his mouth, calling Stark. "Stark, get to our coordinates immediately."

The rumbling continues for a few more seconds before a large, metal rod wide enough to fit a person inside pushes itself up and out from underground. All three of us watch in confusion. Bruce stumbles over toward me, getting closer cautiously. As the large piece of metal settles above ground, the rumbling as well as the shaking stops and a door is now visible. "Okay...Did we set something off or do—." Steve interrupts me,

"They know. They know we're here."

The three of us are silent for a moment as we mentally ask ourselves a million questions. A red light above the metal door suddenly lights up, a hissing sound begins to omit from the large door. "Shit—." Steve says, holding up his shield carefully. I pull out my gun, aiming it at the door. Bruce stands beside me calmly.

Rather quickly, Stark, Thor, Clint, and Natasha come piling in. They responded to Steve's request fast as lighting. All of us stand around each other, our eyes focused on the door.

Stark orders Jarvis to do an IR scan of the door, and he tries, but it doesn't reveal what we want.
I turn on my flashlight, shining it brightly.

Slowly but surely, the door begins to slide open. A figure stands inside, the red light lighting up the entire room like some kind of elevator.

A few seconds of silence pass until Bruce bravely speaks up.

"Show yourself." Bruce says sternly.

The figure slowly makes their way out—the face now completely visible.

Viola.

Her long brunette hair is in curls, her lips red as blood. "Hello boys and girls." She says with a seductive brow, biting her lips before they form into a wide smirk.