𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟺: 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

~Arielle P.O.V.//"Wings" -Birdy~

I wrap an arm around Fury's as he carefully walks me off the jet and towards the back door of the secret Avengers base. My dad follows behind us, as well as my doctor and a few other agents. I'm a bit beaten up but for the most part—I look pretty damn good for being in the same room as a small bomb. I'm more than ready to hear the explanation on that one. Was it a fake bomb?

I have a slight limp from the knife injuring my thigh. The ache is a little painful but I ignore it firmly. I just need to get to everyone.

"What's that?" Fury says out loud as we enter through the back door. I snap out of my daze and open my ears. It sounds like something is going on out front. My heart drops down into my stomach.

It sounds like the Hulk is on a rampage.

Scarlett and Steve are the first two to see me. Their eyes light up like nothing I have ever seen before. There are no words to describe this emotion and how it makes me feel. They thought I was dead. I mean—I thought I was dead. Dead dead.

 Dead dead

My brain reminds me of the words I'd heard earlier—Scarlett and I are sisters

My brain reminds me of the words I'd heard earlier—Scarlett and I are sisters. How can this be possible?

"I knew it. I knew it!" Scarlett yells as she begins to quickly walk towards me. Fury holds onto me tightly.
"You had a plan." She says to Fury when she reaches us. He nods.

"I did. With the help of your father." He says casually.

"And you, little sis." Scarlett shakes her head as she looks at me. "I thought you were dead." She tries to say with no emotion but the tears welling up in her eyes say otherwise. Mine begin to do the same. I remember the first time I saw Scarlett. I couldn't stand her. Still really can't now. I can tolerate her at least. But sisters? Wow.

"Did you know?" I choke up.