dear emmily

dear emmily,

i am happy to have met you. you made believe in love again. thank you for experiencing all that fun with me. thank you for understanding me, for listening to my almost whisper words. i tell you that it hurts my voice box when i talk out loud, it's really true, it never occurred to me that people would want to talk with me. so ended up not talking. thank you for the silence that we shared, it turns out it wasn't awkward, and i'm comfortable with it! i'm sorry too when i don't express my feelings well, when i tell you i love you take it heart please even when i say it with a laugh, it's the only way i can say it and not stutter or whatever. i am not used to it, so i thank you for understanding.

i am not used to talking so i ended up writing this.

i really do care for you. i would have died if it weren't for you.

remember the time when i almost jumped. i was about to kill myself really, but i also wanted to fly. .sill right? God told me stop, He pushed me back with the wind, He told me that my problems would soon be solved because i have you. i don't remember the problem exactly. all i know is that i was so overwhelmed with something deep inside and i just have to fly to get it out, or maybe i'm just thinking way too much. .i'm glad i didn't jumped or else i wouldn't have those talks with you.

i treasure them inside my heart.

i really do love you.

yours truly, with love,

E. January

******

when i cry out your name, two faces will look back at me with a smile.

****

tell me i'm not crazy, or might just end up killing you.