DIY Christmas gift crafts!!!

Hey guys!! Christmas is now RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. WHO'S EXCITED LIKE I AM. Even if you got some shopping done on Black Friday, you still need to get some of your friends and family members gifts and sometimes it can be a little tricky. You want it to be nice, but original at the same time. So I have for you some easy Christmas gift crafts for you to try out and make yourself.

#1. DIY Picture frame

Supplies:
~ Any frame
~ Acrylic paint
~ Sponge brush
~ Ribbon

Steps:
1. Take the glass out of the frame and put it to the side. Paint the outside part of the frame any color you wish.
2. By using a sponge brush, it will give you the best pigment in the color and if you do it lightly, can give you a color sponge affect on the frame.
3. Put in any picture you like and wrap the whole thing in ribbon when dry.

#2 Spa basket

Supplies:
~ Plastic bucket or wooden basket
~ Clear plastic wrap
~ Ribbon
~ Basket filling
~ Face masks
~ Lotion
~ Face wash
~ Nose strips
~ Cozy, fuzzy socks
~ Any extra desire or goodie of your choice

Steps:
1. This is a bit self explanatory but I'LL EXPLAIN IT ANYWAY. Basket filling is papery bunches you can find in any craft store and by putting that on the bottom of your basket, it will give you basket some lift.
2. Stuff your basket with all your goodies. The trick to making it look professional is by placing the smaller items in the front and the taller ones in the back. Trust me, it just looks better.
3. Wrap the entire thing in clear plastic wrap (not the cooking kind, the crinkly kind in the craft store). Cut more than you need because you tie it at the top later. Start by placing the wrap under the basket and working from the bottom up, gathering it to the top.
4. Tie off the extra plastic wrap with ribbon. Play with the wrap and ribbon so that neither of them are crunched up in one place and you are good to go.

#3 Cookies in a jar

Supplies:
~ Mason Jar
~ Ribbon
~ Cute cardstock paper
~ Printed out recipe
~ Dry ingredients to your cookie recipe (i.e. sugar, chocolate chips, flour)

Steps:
1. Layer your dry ingredients from heaviest, to lightest going from top bottom to the top in a mason jar.
2. Once closed, tie it up in ribbon. Punch a whole in your cardstock.
3. Put a What you need list of wet ingredients on one side of the cardstock, and a Steps list on the other side using your printed recipe.
4. Tie cardstock to ribbon and you are finished!

#4 Christmas pillow and blanket set!!

Supplies:
~ Fabric
~ Pillow
~ White pillow chase
~ Fabric glue
~ Blanket using similar colors to pillow
~ Christmas print out stencil
~ Sharpie
~GIANT RIBBON OH YES

Steps:
1. Choosing any print out Christmas stencil (Christmas tree, candy cane, Santa Hat, etc.) and the fabric colors of your choice, stencil out the shape on the fabric with a sharpie.
2. Cut out the shapes and glue them to the pillow case. The amount of stencils, shape, and design is completely up to you. If you want you can even print out alphabet stencils and glue on letters to make cute phrases. Here are some examples:

Oh Oh Oh!, Let it Snow!, Tis' the Season!, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree!, Sweet as Candy(Cane),

3. Once the glue is dry, put on pillow case to pillow and wrap it up with the blanket with the GIANT RIBBON. PEOPLE RIBBON MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER.

#5 Reindeer Sweatshirt

Supplies:
~ Solid colored sweatshirt
~ Fabric glue
~ Brown, white, and black fabric paint
~ Red glitter pom pom
~ Small, round paint brush
~ Reindeer head print out stencil
~ Plastic cup
~Sharpie or pencil

Steps:
1. Using a sharpie (or pencil if you don't want black outline) draw out the head.
2. Fill in the brown of the head with the fabric paint.
3. The plastic cup will give you an eye outline. Use the cup and paint the white eyes of the reindeer. Then, either with the paint brush or a pencil use the black pupil of the eyes.
4. Finally, glue on the pom pom with the fabric glue. Wait for everything to dry before washing or wearing.

#6 DIY phone case

Supplies:
~ Clear plastic phone case
~ Glitter
~ Modge Podge
~ Scissors
~ Cute cardstock
~ Sharpie

Steps:
1. Stencil our the phone case onto the cardstock with a sharpie or pencil. Then cut it out.
2. If you wish, add anything writing or glitter or even sticker to personalize the back of the case.
3. Paint a light coat of modge podge on the inside of the phone case. Place the cardstock carefully in the case, smoothing out any bubbles.
4. Add a lightly layer of modege podge to the inside of the case on the back of the cardstock, where your phone is going to go, especially in the corners so that it does not peal up.

And finally, when you are in doubt, add GIANT RIBBON to ANYTHING. IT CANNOT POSSIBLE GO WRONG.

So that is it for some DIY Christmas gifts. I really hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter as much as I did. Vote if you loved it and comment below what you want for Christmas. I also hope you are in just as much Christmas spirit as I'm in. No exaggeration, I am wearing a Santa hat, and listening to Christmas music as I write this.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: The Different Girl
Twitter: DifferentGirl_2
Instagram: thedifferentgirl__

Stay beautiful, stay you and I love you!
The Different Girl, staying the same Xoxo