Spring cleaning hacks!! 🌸

Hey guys!! Spring is right around the corner and this is around the time when spring cleaning starts. So here are some great hacks to help all of you with your spring cleaning.

• Spend a weekend doing different types of cleaning. For example: on Friday dust, on Saturday vacuum and do laundry, on Sunday organize. It will be easier on yourself.
• An easy way to organize your shoes is to separate them from summer and winter shoes, open toed and closed toed, laces and no laces, etc. separate your shoes in these categories to help you clean up your shoes instead of them scattered on the floor. This way will also help you find the shoes you want easier.
• Instead of dusting and picking up the dish with a paper towel. Push the dust of a whatever it is you're dusting into a trash can. That way you can re-use the paper towel and get more dust off.
• If you need more storage in your room but don't have it then make your own bookcase!!! Yes you can make your own bookcase OUT OF BOXES. Simple paint the boxes to match your room and secure them with either binder clips or permanently secure them with gorilla glue. More storage and super customizable.
• Too lazy to take down your laundry, just put everything near the door of your room. You will keep tripping over it, hence you will want to put it in the laundry basket to clean it more and more.
• Need to divide a drawer? Use index cards! They are a great alternative to desk separators. If you need something longer, a ruler will work just a well.
•  Jewelry always ranges up? Why not hang your jewelry!! It is super easy and it neatly displays your amazing jewelry collection!!!
•  An easy way to clean up tangled chargers and cords is to use rubber bands. No matter how big or small food your cord as much as your need to and tie it up.
• Coming from the last spring cleaning tip, keep all of your now tied up chargers in one bin to make life easier for you. Never lose your chargers again.

Those are some of my favorite spring cleaning tips for you guys. I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did make sure to vote on this chapter and comment which tip was your favorite. Follow me on twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl) btw new spring cleaning hacks video coming up very soon so stay tuned.

Stay beautiful, stay you and I love you.

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO