Easy Halloween costumes ideas!!! 🎃

HEY GUYS. Today I am going to share with you some easy Halloween costume ideas. October is officially here and it is time to get ready to dress up!! These costumes are super cute and extremely easy to do at home. Most of the stuff required for the costumes you most likely have in your house right now!! I know you guys want to dress up but don't have to time to do anything good so here are some cute Halloween costumes that take zero effort.

🎃 Black cat- Wear all black. Draw cat whiskers with eyeliner.
🎃 Referee- Checkered shirt, baseball cap and whistle.
🎃 Nerd- Turtle neck, suspenders, glasses, backpack. (Picture above is a flashback when I was a nerd freshmen year and before I got actual glasses. Karma is crazy my friends.)
🎃 Bear- Wear all brown (or white to be a polar bear) and you can either find a bear ears or DIY it with a fuzzy head band and gluing on cardboard ears.
🎃 Dog- Wear all brown and get dog ears. You can DIY that with a headband and a sock like fabric you can stuff with cotton balls.
🎃 Baby- Pig tails, pajamas and a teddy bear.
🎃 Basketball/football/ ANY SPORT PLAYER- JEANS AND A JERSEY. SO SIMPLE I KNOW. I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE BUT IT SURE IS EASY.
🎃 Candy corn- white beanie, orange shirt, yellow leggings. SOO CUTE.
🎃 Cowboy/cowgirl- Flannel, jeans and boots. Possibly a cowboy hat. YEEE HAWWW.
🎃 Witch- Black dress, crazy leggings and a point black hat. You can totally customize this one with the hat or leggings or shoes or WHATEVER YOU WANT. MAKE IT YOUR OWN.
🎃 Scientist- Jeans and a lab coat. To be extra,
get those science goggles.
🎃 Doctor- Lab coat, stethoscope, note pad, and maybe glasses, not really. The lab coat and stethoscope really sell the doctor look.
🎃 Spy- Black outfit and coat, black shades, fake badge.
🎃 White bunny- Wear all white, get bunny ears and a huge white pom Pom and safety pin in to your pants.
🎃 Surfer- Bathing suit, sunglasses and boogie board.
🎃 Any TV character- All TV show characters are soo easy to pull off. I would try it. It mostly has to do with the clothes you wear to pull off any TV show character.
🎃 Ballerina- Leotard, tutu and ballet flats.
🎃 Queen/King- Dress or fancy attire and crown.
🎃 Mouse- Wear all gray, mouse ears and a tail. You can even be Mickey or Minnie Mouse with this look!
🎃 Fairy- Dress, wings, ballet flats, and a wand.
🎃 Police officer/ firefighter- Wear all blue or red jacket and the hats you can find at any party store. However if you don't want to get the hats just make them out of cardboard.
🎃 A sock- A BLANKET AND SWEATSHIRT AND SWEATPANTS UNDERNEATH. BEST COSTUME EVER.
🎃 Gamer- Sweatpants, video game T-shirt or any T-shirt with logo on it, headphones and game controller.

Those are some easy Halloween costumes for you guys to try this Halloween. I hope you guys enjoyed it and use some of these costumes this year. If you liked this chapter, make sure to give it a vote and comment below your favorite costume idea. If you didn't check my other book out, you should. Just click my Wattpad profile and then my books.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: The Different Girl
Twitter: DifferentGirl_2
Instagram: thedifferentgirl__

Stay,m beautiful, stay you and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same, XOXO