First Day back to school: Expectation vs. reality

Hey guys!!! Today I am going to share with you the expectations vs. reality of going back to school. The first day back to school always has its ups and downs, and of course its expectations and realities. Everyone hopes for the perfect first day of school but it NEVER HAPPENS. Here is what we all think happens, and what REALLY HAPPENS.

Outfit-
Expectation: Everyone complements your outfit and are looked at by everyone, adoring their attention.
Reality: No one says anything about your outfit  and you did all that work for nothing.

Schedules-
Expectation: You walk into school with your perfect schedule in your hand and all of your amazing friends in almost every class you are in.
Reality: Your schedule is messed up (which you have to fix later) and none of your friends are in your classes for one reason or another.

Seeing your friends-
Expectation: All of your friends will come running to you with open arms to hug you, screaming your name and saying how much they've missed you
Reality: You have to go up to all of them asking how THEIR summer was and you have to say how much YOU have missed THEM. Otherwise they won't say a word to you.

Teachers-
Expectation: Will greet everyone, explain how to class and school year is going to be, be chill for the first few days.
Reality: Tells you how much work is going to go down and that you have 2 hours of homework for tonight.

Homework-
Expectation: Getting together all of your notebooks and binders and reading your syllabuses is your only homework.
Reality: You have to do three pages in each textbook of each subject.

Lunch-
Expectation: Having lunch with all of your friends in the same lunch period, catching up on all the TEA.
Reality: You have to pay for over priced fried food to sit with no one by yourself and do your homework.

The School Day-
Expectation: Goes with ease and pretty quickly for everyone's liking.
Reality: THE DAY GOES BY SLOWER AS EACH PERIOD GOES ON.

School Supplies-
Expectation: You have all your supplies and it's organized and neat like you always dreamed it would be.
Reality: Your school supplies looks as organized as it does on the last day of school.

After school-
Expectation: You and your friends go get some food and talk about how the rest of the school year is going to go.
Reality: You go home and have to do ALL THE HOMEWORK IN THE WORLD.

That's all of my first day back to school expectation vs. reality. I hope all of you could relate to this and if you did make sure you vote and comment below when you start school. (I start on September 6th) Make sure you follow me on Twitter (DifferentGirl_2) to keep up to date with everything not on Wattpad. Subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl) to see all my videos.

Stay beautiful, stay you and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO