Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for reading my stories and making them come alive. I will admit I don't have the best story, but it's still pretty decent. So thank you for sticking with it!

I love this story so much and it is hard to let it go because I'm attached to it. I've been writing this for so long.

I'm really happy that I did this and I could share it with people. Because what's a book without readers?

Thank you all! I love you!!!!

And this is it....that was Dangerous Love.

But......the story isn't over! It's Angelina's turn.

The sequel is called....Dangerous Love! It will be coming out soon. And just to let you know, this story will be based around Angelina. Alec and Ivy's daughter. Ivy and Alec will be in it, but they will be called "Mom" and "Dad" because that's what they are to Angelina. It's Angelina's story, so you will follow her and her crazy love story.
       It would also be awesome if someone could possibly make a cover for Dangerous Love. I don't have any ideas that are needed, just the words "Dangerous Love" in big letters and clearly can see it. Just contact me if you have any ideas.
It will be coming out soon as possible. I'm going to take a break, but it will be coming out. You just need to keep a look out.

Thank you all so much!!!!!!

I love you all!

Have fun Sinners!

Love your Sinner Queen,
Izzy