Chapter 32

I am in labor while the Russians storm the place. Alec was in the room, holding my hand while on the phone. He was still the boss, but his duty is to be with me. He got men to guard the door to our room and the hospital doors. Men on every floor, just to protect me.
        I continue to have wave after wave of pain soar through me. The babies were coming and there was no stopping that.
"They're here for me."
"I will protect you. No one is getting in here. Just focus on bring our children into this world." I was secretly afraid of that. I mean, I was about to give birth, while a war was going on in the same building.
"Push Ivy." That's when the gunshots first started. I couldn't focus on that, I had to help my children. I had given birth before, but now I had to do it again; also I had to push out 2 kids.
"You have to push." I use all my strength while using an iron grip on Alec.
"First baby is almost out." More guns went off; they seem closer.
"MAN DOWN!" I heard that one.
"Alec..."
"Push baby." I focus back at the pain; I use my strength and push with all my might.
"First one is a...boy." The little cry from that new born baby always made me smile. I saw a nurse take away the baby.
"Stay in here." Alec demands that the baby gets cleaned in here; in sight of both of us. And so that we know our son is not in big danger.
"The other one is coming...push." Ryan calls for me to begin pushing again, but the gun shots are closer now. Alec heard as well and went to check.
"Xander and Sebastian are outside...we're fine. You need to push, for our daughter." I was beaming with sweat and tears. The pain was building up and I was about to explode.
"DAD!" I knew Xander's yells; something is wrong. Alec leaves the room and the gun shots fire again.
"Ivy...listen to me, you need to push. If you don't, we will need to do a C-section, but we can't afford to do that." I nod then begin to push again.
"Almost there!" I use all my strength left in me and I release. The cries of a new born baby are heard and I smile once again.
"A beautiful baby girl." The same nurse carried her away, placing her next to her brother. The gun shots continued and I couldn't do anything but sit there. I couldn't see anything out the door. Something has happened.
       Hell was breaking loose. Loud noises making the babies cry; gunshots ringing in my ears. Then silence.
       Alec then runs through the door, followed by my brothers and his men.
"What's happened?"
"The Russians are dead." Ajax says
"Anyone hurt?"
"Sebastian's been shot." Indeed he has; his shoulder was gushing blood. Ryan, Sebastian and Riven exit to tend to his wound.
"Ivy, there's someone else." Zach says
"Dad...he's been killed." Xander finishes
"It can't be..." I never had a good relationship with my father...but he was still my dad. I loved him; he will be missed dearly.
"You're the new leader of the American Mafia." Zach says
"Alec..."
"We're the head of the Italian and American Mafia now....but that doesn't matter. Where are they?" Two nurses walk over with two bundles. One wrapped in a blue blanket and the other in a pink blanket.
"I'll get Enzo." Zach says before he runs out. One nurse hands me the boy and the other hands Alec the girl.
"She looks just like you." Alec says
"And he like you." The baby boy had Alec's grey eyes, but my brown hair. He smiles a toothy grin at me and my heart melts. I will never get over that baby smile. Zach returns with Enzo by his side.
"Mommy! Daddy!"
"Hey buddy...what to meet your siblings?" Alec says as he holds the girl to Enzo.
"She looks like mommy."
"Yeah...she does, like an angel."
"Can...Can we name him, Vincent Elijah Northman?"
"If only we can name her, Angelina Mercy Northman." I didn't know what came over me, but tears came down my face. He knew that I wanted to name her after Mercy; I love that man.
"Thank you."
"I should be thanking you. You have given me, not two, but three blessings." Alec leans down and kisses my forehead. Enzo climbs up on the bed and watches his brother. My family.
        I love my family. I've lost some; Mercy and now my father. But I had everything I needed. My brothers and Bella. Lorenzo, Vincent, Angelina and Alec; my family. The same family that I will fight for and die for.

Boom! I'm amazing!

Boom! I'm amazing!

Ok, serious time...ready for some serious news?

There are only 3 chapters left...I know. Crazy. I won't get into that now, but just know that this story will be ending soon.

But there will be a surprise at the end!

Stay tuned!

Love you all!! Enjoy❤️