Chapter 25

The day of Blair's and Ajax's wedding came around the corner. Blair was very strict with the outfits; fashion icon. She loves flowers, so flowers were everywhere: On her dress, on the tables, on the chairs, in her hair, you think of it, she put it there. Ajax didn't care, he just wanted to marry her. And just think what he is going to say when he finds out she's prego's.

"Are you sure he is there?" Blair was gorgeous in her wedding dress.

     Flowers and more flowers

     Flowers and more flowers. She was currently freaking out about if Ajax was still at the alter. Early, it was about if she was showing or not.
"He isn't going to leave." Blair made me wear a light pink dress with no straps. My baby bump was totally noticeable now.
"Go check."
"Calm down."
"How should I tell him?"
"During your first dance, lean in and tell him."
"Just straight up?"
"Yep. His reaction will be priceless." Blair's mom, Rosemary, walks in with Bella by her side. Blair was a stunning image of her mom. Same curls and chocolate brown eyes.
"My little girl is growing up!"
"Don't start crying! Cause then I'll start crying."
"NO CRYING!" I yell at them and we immediately laugh. The music begins and we all know it's time for Blair's big day.
"Time to shine." Bella walks out first, followed by me. Blair was lightly crying as she walked down the aisle; Ajax as well. The wedding ceremony was the most gorgeous thing on this earth. Blair's vows were heartfelt and honest and Ajax wasn't as tough as we all thought he was.

"You May kiss the bride!" My hormones made me a crying mess. My best friend in this whole world was now becoming my sister.
"I pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Northman!" Blair and Ajax; hand and hand, walk back down the aisle.
"Are you okay Ivy?" Alec asks as he guides me to the reception space while carrying Enzo. Dad goals.
"I'm fine. It's these pregnancy hormones. Oh god, I'm so happy."
"Me too amore."

Blair and Ajax were in the middle of their first dance as husband and wife; Blair as yet to make her move. I see her lean in, to his ear...
"WHAT!" Blair nods her head and breaks down. Ajax scoops her up and spins her around.
"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" Cheers are screamed at the newly wedded couple. Alec and I get up from our seats to congratulate the couple.
"Congrats little brother. Fatherhood is one amazing and terrifying ride." The two brothers join in a hug and it made Blair and I cry even more.
"We'll leave you guys." I drag Alec away from them and to an open space on the dance floor.
"We haven't danced since our wedding."
"Miss my dancing?"
"Of course husband."
"God I love you." Before he could kiss me, screams.
"RUSSIANS!" I panic. Where is Enzo? Where is my baby!?!? Chaos erupted through the crowd; like a wave wiping out a village. Bullets were flying everywhere and people were going down; dead on the ground. Alec was shielding me and the unborn baby, while looking for Enzo. Blair and Ajax were gone. Sebastian, Elijah and Riven were taking down Russians left and right; my father with them.
"Oh my gosh! Enzo!" My little baby was crying and running at us. Alec swiftly runs at Enzo and picks him up. He hands me Enzo as I check for any injuries, while Alec whips out his gun. I hold Enzo to my shoulder as Alec shoots down the Russian men.
"Boss, we have to get you out of here." Sebastian runs at us while screaming. He had blood on his face and hands.
"We have to leave! Now! Elijah is dead."
"What?" Elijah. Sweet Elijah; was dead.

"People die in war" -Vincent Black

"Ivy! We have to go!" Alec rips me out of my thoughts as I nod my head. Alec shields Enzo and I as we run/speed walk to a car. Sebastian hops into the drivers seat; Alec, Enzo and me in the back.
"What happen!" Alec yells
"They broke through the gates. Started shooting up the place. I got Ajax and Blair out along with Mrs. Black, Blair's brother and Mrs. Kingsley out. They are driving to the safe house now with one of the drivers. I couldn't find you guys before."
"How did Elijah..."
"He took a bullet straight to the head for me. I'll be grateful towards him, forever."
"It's going to be a long ride. I would get some sleep." Sebastian rolls up the window; separating the back seat from the front. Alec turns to Enzo and I; with tears in his eyes.
"Are you okay? Is Lorenzo okay? The baby?" I pull Enzo away from my shoulder, but Enzo just tightens his grip on me.
"He's fine. Just shaken up. The baby is fine, I'm fine."
"I thought we almost lost him." Alec pets Enzo's head; Enzo drifting off to sleep.
"We didn't. He's strong like his father."
"And like his mother...get some sleep." I snuggle against Alec's shoulder and I feel sleep take hold of me.

I knew something like this would happen. I felt it. Now Elijah is dead. These Russians need to die; every last one of them. I almost lost my baby boy, that will not happen again. We need to end the Russians; no matter what. No matter the cost. The price will be paid...in blood.

Hey! I didn't better this time

Hey! I didn't better this time. It's longer!
Yay me! ❤️❤️

Still kinda short... lame.

Also I would love if someone could make me a cover? It would just need to say,
Dangerous Woman. Give me ideas or send me a cover and maybe I'll use it? I'll give u a shoutout for it. I'll be forever grateful if you make me a cover.

Needs to say, Dangerous Woman.
Don't really have any ideas for what the picture will be. Just make one and send it to me😘
Thanks guys. It would be amazing if someone could make me one!

Bye🖤