Chapter 9

In no time, all of us were on a plane back to New York. Alec's jet was sure fast because we arrived in New York in only 5 hours. We drove immediately to the hotel.
          Some glass was shattered and some people were shot, but none dead. Yet.
"Check your room, but come to mine in exactly 5 minutes."
"Yes Alec." Blair and I reached our floor were the key pad was broken. Our room was trashed. Clothes were thrown. Glass was broken. Who ever was here was looking for something...or someone. Blair and I thought best that we pack a bag. With our remaining things, we quickly pack.

"Where are we going Alec?"
"The only place where you are safe."
"Alec, you wouldn't."
"I'm sorry amore." On cue, Alec's black car pulls up to my families home. As he parks the car, Ajax's pulls up with Blair and the others inside. My heart pumps out of my chest as I walk up the cream colored steps.

The main room was in chaos. Men and women running around while my father barks orders. My only thought is that Bella is somewhere safe along with my mother.

"Good your here." Xander and Zach approach us. Xander gestures to father, that I have arrived and he soon joins.
"Where's Bella?" I ask
"She's in the living room with mom." Zach says
"I assume you have told her?" Alaric says
"Getting to it." Alec says
"Told me what?" I say
"We...you have to stay here for your protection." Of course I was going to say yes. For Bella, so that I can protect her.
"Fine. Blair too." I grab Blair's hand and guide us through the rooms until we hear a little giggle.

"Isabella, will you please sit down and watch the movie." My mother's annoying voice nags at Bella. She's a kid, she's going to be loud.
"Mom, that's no why to treat a child."
"IVY!" Bella runs at me and grips my legs in a hug.
"Hey Bella."
"Hey bumble bee." Blair waves towards Blair
"What are you doing here?" She asks
"We are going to stay here."
"YEEPEE!" Bella jumps while still holding my legs in her arms. I guess this can't be to bad...will it?

That was 4 hours ago. When for only those 4 precious hours, I wasn't back to killing people. The Russians stormed the house, in hopes of getting something or someone.

When Russians attacked...

"Can we watch Moana?" Bella asks.
"We already watched a million Disney movies." I say
"So?"
"Fine." I clicked out of the movie that was finished and started Moana when Xander runs in.
"Get Bella to safety. We need you to help."
"What's happening?"
"Russians are here." He ran away after that. Where are they here? Something was going on and people weren't telling me.

I grabbed Bella and ran her up to her room. I placed her in the closet, "don't come out until I come for you." She nods her head and hides under a blanket. I lock her door from the outside with a key I had.
Entering my old room was hard. I didn't have time to remember all the times in here. I had to be fast. I went to my closet, on the top shelf and pulled out a black box. I carefully place the box on the dusty bed and lift the lid. 2 ninja swords with red handles were laying in black silk cloths. The weapons I used to take many lives. The weapons that were stained with the blood of my victims.
I shake off the feeling of death and grab the 2 swords. I run down the stairs and meet up with Xander.

"The weapons are out to play?" He taunts me. He thinks this is the first step back into the Mafia life, and I believe him.
"Do you think you can handle it?"
"I might have been out of practice for quite some time, but I think I can handle it."
"It's just like old times. Fighting back to back."
"We're just missing our third musketeer."

Men in black suits bust open the doors and World War III begins. Bullets fly in all directions. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Alec taking down many, many men. He sure is deadly. Zach was shooting left and right, he always did have a taste for blood.
One man recognizes me, I know because his eyes had a killer in them.

       With a gun in his hands, I use my swords to deflect the gun from hitting me

With a gun in his hands, I use my swords to deflect the gun from hitting me. While fighting this maniac, I notice he had an unique tattoo on his neck. One that represents the right hand to the leader.
I manage to slice his shoulder, but he shoots me. Lucky I was quick enough to dodge the bullet and only get a scrape. Surprising him, I get him on his knees then plunge my sword into his chest and twist. Blood pours from his mouth as his breath leaves his blood.
The Russian men laid dead on the floor. Blood stained our clothes and the floors. Empty bullets were like rain drops on a grassy floor. And after 4 years of being out of the Mafia, I was pushed right back in. Killing is a way of life for me. It's an hobby, like how painting is a hobby for a child. There's no getting out of it. There's no getting out of it even if you tired. You would some how end up right where you started.

         Alec ran at me while I was in my daze. He searched me for any injuries. He found my bullet graze and touched it, making me wince.
"Are you okay neonata?"
"I'm fine Alec." My eyes snapped in realization. Bella is still in her room. I dropped my swords and sprinted up the stairs. The door was busted down and her bed was a mess. The closet doors were ripped off it's hinges. And the little girl was gone.

Your Welcome❤️🖤❤️🖤

Your Welcome❤️🖤❤️🖤