Chapter 22

3 weeks later

During that one month, things were hectic. The only time I would see Alec was when we all ate lunch. If I went to bed, he would join me much later; when I wake up, he wouldn't be there. Blair and I would plan her wedding during our free time. Blair was just as mad as I was; Ajax would have the same schedule as Alec's.
I am Blair's maid of honor and Bella is one of her bridesmaids. Alec is Ajax's best man and Elijah, Riven and Sebastian are his grooms men.
Enzo has Benin missing his dad too. He always wants Alec to put him to bed. I really have to talk to him. But I know he is dealing with the Russians. It just hasn't put my stomach at rest.

"You are actually here?" I woke up to see Alec's face in front of mine.
"I'm sorry for not being here all the time. It's been crazy for awhile."
"What were you guys doing?"
"Let's just say planning."
"Well I have to help Blair with her wedding."
"That woman will not stop nagging me."
"You better do what ever she says...or there will be no more sex for you."
"You are an evil woman." I get out of bed and walk into the closet. I was wearing a bra and underwear; looking into the mirror, my stomach looked...bigger? Bloated?

"What's wrong?"
"I don't know. Maybe I'm about to start my period."
"I have to go. Duty calls. Love you."
"Love you too..." Alec kisses my cheek before leaving. I might be on my period, but I missed my last one...I can't be.

"So I was thinking we could go dress shopping next week?" Blair asks
"Yeah. Has Ajax met your mom?" Blair's dad was in the army, but died when she was ten years old. Blair's mom is like supergirl. She manages to work as a lawyer and raise Blair's little brother, Ben or Benny.
"No."
"Does she know you're engaged?"
"I told her and she said that she would meet him on our wedding day."
"That's a cause for disaster."
"She'll like him. She only cares that I'm happy and he will take care of me. And Ajax does."
"Well I can't wait to see your mom and Benny...I'm in the mood for pickles with chocolate..."
"Thats disgusting."
"I'll be right back." I leave Blair in the kitchen and go to the living room. One of the maids was there, cleaning.
"Can you do something for me Mary?"
"Anything Mrs. Northman."
"Can you get me a...."

I was nervous. Sure, Alec would be fine with it. He always said he...but I can't bring more right now. It's not safe. With the Russians, it isn't safe.

5 minutes. I had to wait 5 minutes.

"What's going on?" Blair had walked into the bathroom as I was chewing my nails.
"I'm waiting." I nod my head towards the object on the table and her eyes go wide.
"Are you serious?"
"I think so."

4 minutes

3 minutes

2 minutes

1 minute

"I can't look."
"I don't wanna look. It's for you!"
"Fine."

Positive

Positive.

"Shit. I'm pregnant."

"What are you going to do?"
"I'll just tell Alec. I might have to sacrifice my freedom and be guarded all day, everyday. But he will be happy. I'm happy. Enzo will be excited to have siblings."
"You're rambling."
"Because I'm fucking nervous! I never had to do this, I never told anyone. People just found out."
"You will be fine. You can tell them tonight, at dinner."

Dinner time came faster then expected. My legs wouldn't stop shaking. Blair continued to give me "the eyes"; whispering to do it. And I knew I had too. Now.
"Can I talk to you? In private?"
"Come." Alec stands up and grabs my hand as he does. I walk in front of him and guide him outside. The setting sun was setting the mood. Oranges and pinks blended well with the light blues.

"Is something wrong?" "No! Sorry

"No! Sorry...nothing is wrong. I just want...need to tell you something."
"Go ahead."
"I...we...I'm."
"What's wrong..."
"I'm pregnant." He didn't move. I didn't look like he was breathing either.
"Did you hear me? I'm pregnant..." Alec slams his lips on mine.
"You're not mad?"
"Why would I be mad? You are carrying our child! I love you so fucking much!" Loud cheers echoed; they were listening.
"You butts!" I yell at them.
"I told them!" Blair yells
"I hate you!"
"You love me!" Enzo then runs out and Alec picks him up.
"I'm going to be a big brother!" Enzo yells
"Yes you are. You going to protect your little brother or sister?" I ask
"Yes!"
"If we have a daughter, she is never going to date. Oh my gosh..."
"Don't even start."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"And I love you both!"

A little longer then the last one

Sorry for short chapter

Enjoy!