Chapter 28

"He took her."

       It's been two weeks since Blair was taken. Ajax has turned chaotic; all he does is act irrational and drink his life away. Alec has trouble trying to calm him down. Me? I couldn't do anything; it's my fault she was taken. Klaus wanted me, but she sacrificed herself...for me.

"You need to do something. This much laying around isn't good for the babies." Alec says as we lay in bed.
"What would I do? We can't find Blair."
"Think about the babies..."
"I am! But we need to find my best friend."
"We are doing everything we can. Ajax is fucking going crazy."
"I'm going crazy..."
"I promise you, I will find her. For you and my brother." Our conversation is cut short when Alec's phone rings.

"Hello?" Alec says
"Mr. Northman..."
"Klaus." My attention snaps to Alec; He turns on the speaker and continues.
"What do you want?" Alec says
"I want a meeting..."
"Give Blair back then."
"That can be discussed...at a civilized meeting. I'll let you know the details." The call ends.
"I'm going to that meeting Alec."
"There is no way in hell that will fucking happen."
"I'm going!"
"Ivy, you are pregnant with our kids. And one of them is in the room over. You need to stay here and take care of all three." Alec gets out of bed and leaves the room. This meeting seems super fishy; it has to be a trap. Unless the Russians are actually telling the truth and just want to talk.

Third person's POV

       Klaus had called Alec with the information of where to meet; A lawyer firm in the city. Both sides agreed that no weapons will be present. But both sides were smarter then that.
       Alec, Ajax, Riven and Sebastian geared up and got into the car.
"Never let your guard down. We can't risk anything." Alec says as the groups pulls up to the building. The men leave the car and enter the tall glass building. A short man leads them through the hallways until he stops them in front of double doors. When Alec steps through, Klaus and his main men were waiting for them.
"Have a seat gentlemen." Klaus says
"Let's get this over with." Alec and the others take seats across from the Russians; the meeting now in session.

"Why are we here? And not killing each other?" Ajax waited to see his wife; he wanted the love of his life back.
"Relax. We're here for a talk." Klaus says
"I want my wife back."
"And you will have her back...for a price." Klaus says
"What do you want?" Alec says
"I want Ivy." Klaus states
"Now that is not going to happen." Alec had to fight the urge not to whip out his gun and shoot him point blank in the head.
"I'll let her have those little brats of yours...they aren't the ones I want. After that, she's mine." Klaus says
"That is not going to happen. Ivy is mine...and she will always be mine." Alec says
"Why do you want her?" Ajax says
"Now that's none of your business...is it?"
"This is over." Alec and the boys stand up and get ready to leave.
"I will have her...one way or another." Klaus's haunting voice would linger in the backs of their minds until all the Russians were dead. Ivy was at risk and Alec would do everything in his power to protect her from harm.

I always say this, but you have to trust me

I always say this, but you have to trust me. Sorry if they are short...I feel guilty with how short they are, but there will be a lot.

Enjoy.