Chapter 33

1 month later

         Vincent Black was the leader of the American Mafia; until he was shot down by Klaus himself. Xander fought Klaus after the murder of Vincent, but Klaus got away.
           Mom didn't stop her tears when the coffin lowered into the ground. Bella comforted mom as both their tears mixed together. It was a dark day; not just because someone loved died.
           Alec was now the leader of the American Mafia with myself by his side. Ajax and Xander are his right hand men; hopefully with this extra strength the Russians can pay.
           They need to pay for their crimes. Countless deaths without reason; kidnapping and selling young girls for sex; selling drugs; killing innocents. And not to mention the crimes against my family. They deserve to have their own private part of hell. And I was to make sure they got there.

"Please calm down Lina." I had Vincent and Angelina in my arms; they were restless. I had fed them earlier and they didn't want to sleep.
"Vince, be a momma's boy and stop crying." Vincent stared at me for a moment, before going back to crying.
"It was hard enough with one baby." Enzo's giggles were loud and proud. He sat on my bed, playing on his iPad.
"Why did your father give you that?"
"Because I asked him for it."
"And where is your father?"
"With Uncle Ajax and X." Probably in his office, working out plans.
"Can you go get Auntie Blair for me?" Enzo nods then shuts off his iPad; running out of the room. The twins crying didn't stop; I was becoming a crazy momma. Blair walks in with her big baby bump.
"Can you watch Vince, while I deal with my husband?" I pass her the restless monster and leave the room with Angelina in my arms. Alec named her after an Angel; she isn't acting like an Angel.
         I bust into the room; being quiet enough not to enrage the baby more. I stare daggers at Alec and he about shits himself.
"Ivy, we are..."
"Don't give me that busy...poop. I just gave birth to two little rascals. Not just one...two. Because you couldn't keep Alec jr. in your pants. So this is what is going to happen, you guys are done for the day. Ajax is going to keep his pregnant wife company and do everything she wants. And you...you are going to help me calm down the babies and take care of them. Do I make myself clear?" All gentlemen nods their heads then scrabble to put things away. Ajax runs out the door; only to come back in when Blair hands Alec, Vince.
"He likes you...try to calm him down." My little Lina finally calms down; her beautiful blue eyes looking around, curious about the world around her.
"Where's Lorenzo?" Alec asks
"Probably with Bella." I love the sight of a big Mafia man holding a small innocent child; especially if that man is Alec. He looks so handsome in his black suit, while holding a baby in a teddy bear outfit.
"He's falling asleep."
"So is she." Alec follows me out and back into our room. We place the twins in their bed; they look so cute. Matching teddy bear outfits with their pacifiers.

"We made cute babies

"We made cute babies."
"Lina is going to look exactly like you."
"Is that a good thing?
"Yes, of course. She will be gorgeous, just like you." He captures my lips in a kiss, but Enzo walks in.
"MOM..."
"Shh! The babies are sleeping."
"Oh...sorry."
"It's okay baby." I snatch Enzo into my arms and liter his face with kisses.
"You're still my baby boy...and you will always be my baby boy." I release a yawn and start to cuddle with Enzo. I felt the bed dip more, Alec had joined us.
"Go to sleep, love. I'm not going any where." And I drift off to sleep. With my baby and my love; with those little demons next to us.

The girls and I were playing with the twins in the living room. Vincent was the trouble maker of the two; Angelina was certainly the Angel. Vince would make a mess out of everything and always cry. But little Lina, she was quiet and very playful. When she wanted something she would make grabby hands, but Vincent would cry. Enzo loves his little brother, saying he is just like him. He already took the big brother role to his little sister; he said he would protect her from anything.
"I think we fucking got something!"
"Language Zach!" The men were in the other room; first they were angry, that went to silence which resulted in cheering. Alec came running in followed by the others. He didn't stop to stare; he ran right to me, picks me up in his arms; then slams his lips on me.
"Don't look Lina!" I heard Enzo yell; making me smile against his lips.
"That was amazing...but what was that for?"
"We got them."
"Excuse me?"
"Sebastian, brilliantly, got a tracker onto Klaus..." Alec explains
"Yeah, right before he shot and missed me." Sebastian says
"And the stupid person he is...we have them." Xander says
"We have the Russians...and they're going to burn."

I think it's time for a little chaos. I'm in the mood for some hell raising.

 I'm in the mood for some hell raising

Yoo-hoo!

Only 2 chapters left my Sinners!

I'm so excited!!

Love you all

Enjoy🖤