Chapter 13

Vincent and Camilla lost their daughter. The American Mafia lost their heir. Xander lost his last musketeer. Zach lost his bold sister. Isabella lost her protecter. Ajax, Sebastian, Elijah, Riven lost their friend. Blair lost her best friend. Alec lost the love of his life.

Ivy Black is dead

4 years later
Alec's POV

       I lost part of myself that night. The women I love and will love until the day I die. I took a page out of Ivy's book and watched over Bella through the years.
       We never found her body. We search the whole building 2 times before burning it to the ground.
        The Black family moved into my home in New York. They said there was too much death in that house. The memories of 2 out of 3 daughters dying.
         Vincent  and myself work together to finally end the rein of the Russian Mafia. Klaus wasn't there when we attacked the building. If I wasn't working, I was drinking. Everyday I would find myself drinking a bottle of whiskey a day. Ajax constantly tells me to stop, but I can't. She is the only cure for my pain. But she's dead. And everyone grieves in a different way.

         Blair feel into a deep depression. If she wasn't crying, she was staring at the ceiling. Ajax couldn't do anything to pull her back. He would try talking to her. Anything and everything. She was stuck in a void.
          Xander would burry himself in work and training. He bottled his emotions up and work it out on a punching bag.
           Zach would also bottle his emotions and released them by the old fashion way. Or quite known as sex. A new whore every night.
          My guys would ask for jobs. More then usual. I gave them anything I could find. And that was only 3 years old. It only grew.

           Camilla finally paid attention to her last daughter. It made both of them very happy. Until Bella grew up to become a 14 year old. A smart one at that. She knew that her mother was distracting herself from the pain of loosing Ivy.
Blair hurts, but less with time. She came to terms with her death. I think we all have, but that kind of pain never leaves.
We managed to kill half of the Russian Army. We stormed buildings, burned down bases, freed women from sex camps. All for Ivy.

"What do we got?" I ask as I walk into my office
"Other base. Drugs, women, no Klaus." Ajax says
"Where the fuck could he be?" I yell
"He's scared. We have killed every soldier in his Mafia. Destroyed all his resources." Sebastian says
"He's not going to come out because we destroyed his shit." Riven says
"He is going to rebuild. And quick." Elijah says
"What's next?" I ask
"We found another one of his under ground clubs. We are going to break in and burn everything." Ajax says
"Good. Get on that." I leave my office and walk down the hall. A laugh bounces off the walls. A laugh that is very similar to Ivy's. Blair and Bella walk down the hall until they stop in front of me.

"Where's Ajax?" Blair questions
"Office. I can watch Bella."
"I'm not a kid anymore!" The fourteen year old girl looks more like her mother then her father. I could be blind and think it was Ivy. The same long brown hair, but with blue eyes. Ivy's eyes were unique. A blue sky with green mountains.

"Your the youngest, your a kid." Blair says before walking in the office.
"Come on Bella." We walk to the outside gardens where Bella spends much of her time. Being with Bella gives me a sense that Ivy is with me.
"You miss her." Bella's angelic voice grabs me from my dream state.
"Of course I do. I'll always miss her."
"I miss her too. It's okay to show emotions, even though your a big bad Mafia leader."
"Tell that to your brothers."
"Believe me, I have. They only push me away. It's a blessing and a curse to look like your sister."
"Why do you say that?"
"Looking like her, gives me a feeling that she's here. But because of that people push me away because I look so much like her."
"I understand Bella. We should get going." She lead us back inside the house to the dining room. My guys, Blair, Xander, Zach, Vincent and Camilla were already sitting at the table, chatting.