End of Showtime

Oliver gasped in shock to see the scene in front of him. The room was lit only dimmed, nevertheless, the blond could make out a huge figure hovering over Fukase. Puddles of a dark liquid surrounded them, making Oliver gag to see so much blood. He wasn't sure whose it was, but a cold shiver crawled through his body as his eyes wavered up to Fukase's in blood covered clothing. The person surprised them, so the blond assumed Fukase to have gotten hit.

Oliver's gaze travelled further, and he frowned disturbed to fully take a glance at the opponent. More like a morbid creature, the person stooped their back, trying to reach for Fukase's face with their tensed-up claws. Clothes were ripped up and fluttered in the air due to the many harsh movements. The view resembled more a horrific nightmare than reality, and yet, Oliver knew he wasn't dreaming.

As he was merely watching the scene in shock, Oliver slowly figured out what was going on and held his breath in shock. This creature turned out to be one of the leaders, left in a terrible condition. The blond couldn't believe to see the man in such a miserable state. Oliver felt sick when only trying to imagine what Fukase has done to him to look that way.

It all happened so fast. Fukase seemed to take down the already weakened man with barely any trouble. However, a harsh hit on his side threw him to the ground. Oliver flinched when hearing Fukase groan in pain loudly. If it wasn't for his body to be frozen in shock, the blond wanted to get up and help. The leader already caught back up to Fukase though, keeping him on the ground with his own weight. Oliver watched the scene in horror as Fukase continuously tried to shield himself and get up but failed every time.

Oliver locked eyes with Fukase for a second as the redhead suddenly turned his head to the side and both seemed to have lost track of the situation for a moment. Something about it felt off, but the blond couldn't conclude what. He stared back at the out of pain squinted eyes. Fukase opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something but hesitated for a second.

"Run away, Oliver! I'll catch up in a minute."

Complete silence surrounded Oliver. Time seemed to have stopped as this very scene mixed with his memories. There was something familiar to it. A weird emotion dwelled up, making Oliver frown confused. His heart beat increased, throttling his breathing. Pictures appeared in front of his sight. Pictures of Fukase who said these words to him before. Pictures of the bad consequences of their previous attempt to flee. They overlapped with the current view in front of the blond, leaving him shuddering at the similarities. His body felt like it was under flames and the boy couldn't control his thoughts nor reaction to them. It was all too overwhelming and difficult to comprehend.

Oliver was not back to his senses yet. Not noticing that, he reacted on the spur of the moment, slowly crawling back. It was overwhelming as he didn't know how to react. Quickly he found help to his answer by taking another step back. His hand pressed against the ground, but onto something else as well. Its shape stung in Oliver's hand palm and he pulled his hand back in shock. Wondering what he has stepped on, his eyes fixed on the cords loosely lying around. There was nothing going through his mind, however, he reacted immediately and grabbed the cords, a wide smile creeping up his face. Having found a way to get out of this situation, Oliver gathered himself and jumped on his feet. His eyes travelled across the room, searching for Fukase and the leader still fighting. Fukase was completely lying on the ground now, there was no chance for him to break out of the leader's grip.

Oliver glared at the leader and noticed something inside of him boiling up. He didn't take any time in wondering what was going on, as his feet subconsciously carried him to the happening. Accelerating his speed, Oliver tightened his grip around the cords. Once he got close enough, he jumped off and onto the leader. He didn't have to think much. His instinct led him through all by themselves, leaving Oliver no chance to wonder about his actions. This burning sensation inside of him possessed him completely now. In anger, Oliver gritted his teeth and growled as he put more force on the cords wrapped around the leader's neck.

The blond couldn't think at this moment. There was no blood oozing out of gaping wounds, no gagging sounds from strangulation, no signs of fatigue from before. All that Oliver saw at this moment was Fukase under the oppression of the leader. He couldn't let this happen. He couldn't let Fukase risk his life by fighting the leaders on his own once again. More of out anger than guilt, Oliver couldn't bare this sight. The scene repeated over and over in front of his eyes, making him try harder to make a change.

Fukase opened his eyes wide by the view in front of him. Speechless as he was, initially, all he could do was stare as Oliver clung onto the man, strangling him by the cords wrapped around his neck. The leader has already let go of the redhead and now struggled to stay on his feet, stumbling from one side to another. It took time for Fukase to process what was happening, however, noticing Oliver's expression, Fukase quickly came back to his senses. The seriousness displayed in the blond's eyes frightened Fukase. He gulped cautiously, unsure of how to react. It all seemed so unreal. Never did he imagine seeing Oliver in such a state.

Another loud gasp for air woke Fukase out of his frozen state. Ignoring the excruciating pain on his side, Fukase stood up and called out Oliver's name in panic. The said one didn't react though, causing Fukase to run up to him, and tearing him off the leader. With a loud crash, both landed on the ground. Perplexed over what happened, Oliver blinked confused and gasped in shock to see Fukase holding onto him tightly. The blond didn't understand. Fukase didn't move and just continued to tightly hold onto his counterpart, almost crushing him in an embrace.

"Stop it, Oliver!" Fukase yelled into the blond's clothing to muffle down his voice. "What on earth were you doing?"

Oliver didn't understand what Fukase was so upset about, but he didn't protest as he noticed how much the redhead was shaking. Surprised about that, Oliver's eyes widened.

"Don't do it. Just don't." Fukase's voice was shaking even more now. "Don't become a murderer like me."

Fukase's grip around Oliver tightened even more, already crushing the blond. The latter didn't notice that though. His mind was numbed from what Fukase just told him. It sounded absurd in his ears. Oliver and a murderer? Then there suddenly was an enlightenment. Oliver gasped in shock to finally understand what he was about to do. Scared of what has happened to him back then, he looked down to his blood-covered hands. Clear marks of the cords were visible. His head turned to where the leader was lying. His body was still moving, if only weakly.

Oliver couldn't process it, but a few tears dripped down his cheeks on Fukase. The blond slowly understood what happened, and it scared him. He was shaking just as much as Fukase was now. Both dwelled in their thoughts of slowly understanding the situation, however, Fukase noticed movements behind him and knew to not be too inattentive. As he loosened his embrace around Oliver, he looked up to the blond's eyes. He frowned to see Oliver that horrified and scared. Fukase forced a weak smile and shook the blond by his shoulder's lightly.

"Hey, thanks for saving me though. You go outside already, okay? I'll come after in a minute."

Oliver locked eyes with Fukase. He didn't know what to say nor what to really think of it. He knew what the redhead was talking about. However, this time he didn't have the strength for another protest. His body and mind both were too dazzled by the previous happening. Only with Fukase's help, Oliver managed to stand up and shakily make his way outside, not taking another look back at Fukase ever again. With a worried frown, Fukase watched the blond finding his way out, but returned back to his old self as he watched the leader trying to stand up again. He walked up to the iron bar he was attacked by earlier and picked it up. A stung of pain traveled through his body as soon as Fukase remembered. His cold glance fell on the once so powerful man that was now only a fragile stature. Gritting his teeth in upgrowing anger towards the leader of everything he has done, Fukase lift up his arms behind his head, ready to swing the bar for one last time.