Opening Up

The sound of something knocking against metal let Oliver open his eyes irritated. He needed some time to eventually know where he was and looked around. Obviously, he had been falling asleep.

"Hey, it's me Fukase," He heard a familiar voice and turned his head to the window, only to see the ginger waving at him with a bride smile. Oliver frowned and let his head fall on the pillow again. A sigh escaped his throat and he rubbed his eyes.

Fukase pouted to the blonde's reaction by sleeping again and tried to win his attention. Not only for fun he walked all the way back to the building.

"Don't ignore me! You can't trick me like the others anymore," Fukase whined and leaned his head against the bars. Oliver groaned and rolled around until finally sitting up to face the one who interrupted his sleep.

"Could you be more quiet or do you actually want to be caught?"

Fukase grinned and clapped his hands. "They won't catch me, I'm fast."

Oliver sunk his head and chirruped. "Yeah, whatever."

Knowing he won't fall asleep with the cheerful redhead next to him, he leaned against the wall and looked at Fukase who seemed to look for something outside the building. Oliver bent his head and rose an eyebrow, he didn't understand what this stranger wanted from him in the first place. He was no use when it came to helping others as long as he kept on staying in the situation he was currently in.

"So, did you come to prove yourself as innocent?" Oliver asked mockingly and Fukase nodded.

"More or less, though I also came to talk to you."

Oliver rose an eyebrow. "To me?" He looked around. "To get the information out of me?"

Fukase sighed and punched annoyed against the bars. "I told you I'm not a spy!"

Oliver laughed and put up his hands in defense. "Hey, I'm only suspicious for the sake of me."

Oliver chuckled but Fukase looked at him saddened. He knew the blond boy for only a day and still he wanted to help him. His rejection UG behavior had reasons the redhead couldn't fully understand, especially the suspect of him being a spy indicated under what kind of condition the boy had been living. This filled Fukase with sorrow as well as the will to stay. Even if the blonde kept on being distant, he won't get rid of the ginger. Fukase already lost many things he held dear because he let go too easily, not this time.

"What is your name?"

Oliver looked up surprised to Fukase and frowned. "Why does it matter?"

"I want to call you by your name as you can already call me by mine."

"But I don't."

Fukase sighed frustrated. It really was hard to talk to the blonde boy, but he mustn't give up. Only a little more and maybe he could manage him to open up.

"Please call me Fukase. I'm trying to get you out of here, maybe a little more of a good will from you would be nice."

Oliver laughed and shook his head. He couldn't believe the ginger still clung to the idea of getting anybody out of the building. He found it almost cute how naive a person could be. He looked at Fukase and smirked. "You're like a kid. Thinking you can get everything you want."

Fukase gasped offended and widened his eyes. "Excuse me?!"

But Oliver simply laughed and held his stomach. The reaction of the redhead filled him with amusement and it had been such a long time he really felt that kind of way. He rolled in his bed and eventually calmed down a bit, gasping for air. Fukase didn't find it funny at all and frowned, staring at his counterpart slightly annoyed.