A Troublesome Disagreement

"No way in hell I'll agree on that!"

Fukase's semi-forced smile faded back into a disappointing grimace as these words crashed onto him. Out of anger, Oliver had stood up and taken a good amount of distance from the redhead. His previous trust for Fukase got overshadowed by the bad news. With a frown, Fukase stood up as well.

"Why are you that opposed to it? I mean it's just that-"

"Why I'm being opposed? Maybe because that almost cost our lives the first time we did it!" Oliver walked up and down in his room, unsure of how to get rid of all the energy that started to pile up inside of him. Merely the thought of daring another escape attempt made adrenaline pump through his veins. His limbs started to shake from nervousness and Oliver breathed in sharply. Fukase's request swirling in his mind was overwhelming. Many memories got brought back to light and the more the blond thought about it the more he feared this to be the solution to the problem.

Fukase didn't try to calm Oliver down. The blond wouldn't have listened to him anyway, now that the unpleasant truth got spilled. He watched the other one continuously wandering across the room, cursing under his breath. Inside of him, Fukase noticed anger building up, but he bit his lower lip to distract him from it.

"Do you even have a single healthy brain cell in there?" Oliver has turned back to Fukase and tapped with his index finger on his own head, "That's absolutely crazy and stupid."

"Hey, now stop that." However, Fukase's warning glare didn't reach up to Oliver. The blond continued to mumble insults, running his fingers several times through his hair and rocked back and forth. Ever more, Fukase noticed Oliver drifting away from the situation, caught in his inner thoughts, so he stepped to the blond. Reaching out his hand to stroke across Oliver's shoulder, all he received was a hard push.

"Don't touch me!" Fukase gasped in shock to see Oliver glaring at him furiously. The redhead blinked confused a few times, but got back to his senses quickly. An irritated frown crept up his face when conceiving what Oliver did. Fukase's body twitched from how upset he was. Controlling his senses became even more troublesome.

Even though the redhead tried to block it out, the following insults directed at him were too much for him this time. His head snapped up, facing the blond in front of him. The said one was caught in his chain of mumbling as a sudden sharp pain went through his head. Oliver gasped in shock and stumbled to the side. The impact of that force was too overwhelming. Oliver quieted down and reached for his cheek, noticing a heavy pulsating there. The blond needed a few seconds to comprehend everything, but got pulled up again before he even understood.

"Stop talking and listen to me already!" Oliver squinted his eyes shut to the yelling so close to his face. Fear coated him. "Yes, this was a stupid idea back then. But this is something completely new now. I've changed. This time, this plan is not going to fail."

Fukase noticed Oliver to only wriggle in his arms, desperately fighting for an escape. With a sigh, he let go of the blond who gasped for air. His glare pierced through the boy as he awaited a respond. However, Oliver didn't make any attempts to answer to what he just heard. His eyes stuck to the ground and he gulped.

"They're going to kill us. They will for sure," Oliver fell back into another episode of barely audible mumbling, "They butchered our looks already, so they won't hesitate to make it worse."

Oliver slowly lift his head to lock eyes with Fukase. The latter didn't seem impressed nor concerned at all, with his cold glare continuously resting on the blond. "And what about the others? We are at fault for anything bad that's happening here."

"Since when do you show sympathy for the others?" Fukase kneeled down to Oliver. He reached out his hands to the blond's face, turning it to himself as the blond didn't do so out of free will. "Stop saying things like that. You have to trust me."