Unpleasant Complications

Oliver tried to unknot his unkempt hair with his fingers and jawned. Outside the sun shone stronger than usual and made him a little sleepy. Still he had to get ready for rehearsal and wanted to look halfway fine - even though it was only to not break any rules. His eyes wandered around and he and stopped at his window.

He didn't know exactly for how long Fukase has already visited him, but for the blonde it seemed nearly like eternity. The last preparations for the new performance were nearly finished, so he guessed more than a month. More than a month Fukase has visited him nearly every night to talk to him. Sometimes it was more serious, about the building and routes inside it in order to escape - even though Oliver kept quiet about that kind of information. They mostly had conversations that cheered up the situation a little and eventually the redhead grew dearly to his heart. Such an enthusiatic person by his side was a completely different feeling than before, where he spent his night alone. Of course, he didn't get much sleep since Fukase showed up but it was worth it. Within this month Oliver was sure the ginger didn't have any bad intentions and all those positive character traits of his filled the blonde with happiness. Strangely, he didn't find out anything about Fukase. His likes and dislikes and some other rather irrelevant information, but nothing considering himself or his past. Oliver respected that. As he didn't tell Fukase anything about the building or his past - he couldn't even remember anything since he had gotten kind of brainwashed - he understood if the redhead wanted to keep quiet about some things. Between friends - Oliver himself didn't even know when he started to call Fukase a friend - secrets were totally fine.

Oliver stretched himself and lay down on his bed, facing the ceiling. Also he did change. He got more open and cheerful - positive influence did really change a person. Still he had to hide it from the other caged ones or the leaders. Luckily nothing happened to Fukase yet, even though it filled Oliver with worry to see his friend risking his life that easily. Fukase didn't know what the thruth was; once he was locked inside, there was no escape. Throwing your own life away like that for somebody else's sake - Oliver didn't quite understand why the ginger did that.

He heard his door opening and got to his feet, walking towards his master without any words needed. Since he opened up to Fukase, it wasn't that bad to endure the day anymore as well - he had something to look forward to.

His master seemed to be in a bad mood as he was tearing Oliver behind him roughly, that the boy sometimes gasped. He tried to keep with the speed but the constantly abrupt movements were not a good basis for such.

At the end of the hallway he got pulled closely to the man and Oliver's head hit the door with a loud bang. The blond boy screamed and rubbed his head in pain, wondering the weird behavior of his master. But he couldn't think too long about it as he felt a punch on his stomach that made him hold it tight and coughed.

"Don't you know what you have to do, slut?" The man's voice yelled in his ear as Oliver felt a tight grip on his neck. Gasping for air he struggled for words. "I'm begging you, Master! Please let me enter this room."

His master let go of his neck that made Oliver fall to the ground in surprise and opened the door with angry grumbling, not watching out for Oliver who blocked the door's way. As the edge of the door hit the boy's back, he writhed in pain and gritted his teeth. He couldn't understand why his master behaved like this. Sure, if they were impatient, they could get agrressive but that was something even worse.

"God, you're such a pain," Oliver heard his master muttering and felt two hands picking him up. Surprised he gasped and opened his eyes wide to find himself in the arms of his master. Wondering what was going on he frowned but regretted for not reacting earlier as he felt a push and flew, Once again he fell back to the ground, this time inside the hall. Behind him the door got closed again and Oliver sighed painful. He couldn't move his body at once and was rather busy to think why Gakupo was behaving so strange.