Confessions

"Oliver, are you okay?" Fukase exclaimed worried as he noticed how shocked the blond looked at him. "Don't worry, that old guy can't harm you anymore."

Fukase grabbed Oliver's hand and gently caressed it. With a faint smile, he looked at Oliver who continued to freeze in place. The blond's mind had trouble processing what he had just witnessed. Deep in thoughts as he was, Oliver barely took notice of what Fukase was doing. However, the sudden sensation on his hand felt weird enough for him to snap out of his state. Startled to have Fukase so close to him, Oliver withdrew his hand and evaded to the other side of the floor. Fukase's calm attitude unsettled the blond even more and he gasped in shock. Oliver wanted to yell at Fukase. He wanted to hit him for even daring to come so close, but despite the desperate attempts, Oliver's voice remained mute.

Fukase blinked surprised to receive such a response from the blond and turned to where the boy escaped to. Unsure of what was going through Oliver's mind, Fukase started to smile reassuringly once more and approached Oliver. Before Oliver could react quicker than him, Fukase reached out for the blond's wrist and pulled it to where he was standing. Oliver frowned at the harsh movement and attempted to go against it – without much success. His counterpart simply smiled and dragged Oliver with him in one of the empty rooms, ignoring the loud protests coming from the boy.

Fukase sunk down on the floor, his back leaning against the wall on the fairly lit side of the room. The redhead continued to hold Oliver's body tightly to his own and forced him to sit down as well. Oliver gave in the dragging sensation on his torso and growled when feeling the cold ground on his skin. However, he didn't fully notice the freezing cold as all his senses were focused on Fukase's doing. The said one leaned in close to Oliver's neck, letting his warm breath tingle the blond's skin. Oliver shivered heavily at the uncomfortable sensation and tried to make distance between the two. Fukase's tight grip on his waist prevented it though, and the redhead just leaned in closer to the blond. He cautiously stroked across Oliver's belly with his thumbs and hummed in content to be so close to the one who has avoided him the past months. However, Fukase opened his eyes irritated as he heard Oliver's voice echoing through the room.

"Fukase, let me go." Oliver's voice was demanding, yet the subsidiary shakiness emitting from his body couldn't be hidden completely. Waiting for a response, the blond already fidgeted with his counterpart's hands to free himself. However, the grip around his waist was too tight to easily break it, and so Oliver started to harshly wind around in Fukase's embrace. Panic suddenly rushed through his body. However, all he received were unimpressed growls coming from behind his back. Oliver noticed the redhead didn't plan on letting him go at all but he continued to try freeing himself. His body's alarm bells rang enough to unsettle him.

"Let go of me, you dirty murderer!" Oliver now yelled and kicked his head back, aiming to hit Fukase's and manage to break free that way. Fukase was quicker though and leaned to the side when the blond's head rushed back dangerously fast. He let go of Oliver's waist with one of his hands and instead, harshly grabbed the boy's chin. Oliver gasped in shock over the unexpected turn and froze. He couldn't move his limbs anymore, but solely perceived Fukase's cold finger tips clenching in his jaw.

"What's wrong with you?" Fukase grunted irritated and forced Oliver to look at him. "I do so much for you and this is how you thank me?"

Oliver's eyes widened as he noticed how hurt Fukase looked. The redhead's expression immediately softened and turned into a confused frown. His eyes seemed lost in Oliver's as he loosened the grip on the blond's chin and caressed it with his thumb.

"This is all just for your own good," Fukase whispered and continued to sink in his own thoughts. Oliver watched the scene in horror. The sudden change of mood unsettled him, as he was unsure of how to react. The same has happened the last time the two had spoken and already there, Oliver was overwhelmed. Oliver was stuck processing the happening, his body didn't obey him yet. All he could do was watch Fukase's drowsy expression, the redhead's tension loosening with every second.