Chapter 89: It Must Look Magnificent

"Swish!" A white light flashed before his eyes and the System Store immediately displayed two matching items.

<Sword of the Occult>

One of the weapons from the League of Legends, Three-Star ranked. Commonly referred to as: Killing Blade. Increases additional attribute for host. For every enemy killed, host will gain power!

Attack Power+10

The only Passive Skill: For every kill of an enemy from the same Cultivation Stage, one Glory will be acquired. For every kill of an enemy of a higher Cultivation Stage, two levels of Glory will be acquired. Every Glory doubles the host's Attack Power. Maximum Glory is 30. Every time the wielder is injured, Glory will fall by 1.

Selling Price: 260 act tough points.

<Mejai's Soulstealer>

One of the equipments from the League of Legends, Four-Star ranked. Commonly referred to as: Killer Book. Increases additional attribute for host. For every enemy killed, host will gain Core Energy!

Skill Power+20

The only Passive Skill: For every kill of an enemy from the same Cultivation Stage, one Glory will be acquired. For every kill of an enemy of a higher Cultivation Stage, two levels of Glory will be acquired. Every Glory doubles the host's Skill Power. Maximum Glory is 30. Every time the wielder is injured, Glory will fall by 1.

Selling Price: 1200 act tough points.

"Damn, why is the Killer Book so expensive?" Xu Que was stunned.

The equipments' functions both served to increase one's power through killing. However, the Killer Book was classified as a Four-Star ranked equipment by the system and the Killing Blade was just at Three-Star rank.

However, after looking closely, Xu Que understood that there was a difference.

The Killing Blade increased one's Attack Power while the Killer Book increased one's Skill Power. These two were very different!

In the game, it was designed such that there was a balance between Physical Attack Power and Magic Power. However, in this world of Immortals, Skill Power takes the top spot. No matter how strong your fists were, they would be incomparable to various powerful Skills.

Of course, unless one's flesh body is that of a Sage's, he could make use of the physical Attack Power to create miracles with his fists.

Up until now, Xu Que had basically no skills which affected his flesh body. However, the impact caused by his Dark Heavy Buster Sword was based on his Attack Power. Regardless of whether it was the "Flame-Devouring Wave" or the "Six Corporeal Forms", although they made use of his Core Energy, but the explosive aftereffects which served as the killing blow was attributed to his explosive Attack Power.

If he managed to increase the Killing Blade to full Glory, it would be equivalent to having 30 times the Attack Power.

Assuming that he had activated the Soaring Dragon Nine Transformations, if the system added up the total attribute increase, it would reach 39 times the Attack Power.

However, if the system calculated the values in succession, then the Attack Power increase would be frightening. 30 times 9. Hehehe... it would total up to 270 times the Attack Power. Even for the ones who had reached the pinnacle of the Infant Transformation Stage, Xu Que would be able to make mincemeat them with a hit of his Dark Heavy Buster sword.

However, regarding this question, when Xu Que asked the system, it merely answered, "Not able to calculate. Host is required to test it out himself!"