Chapter 31: What I've said, I Shall Do

Bam! Bam! Bam!

Following the sounds of dull thuds, the bodies of a dozen Fallen Spirits Sect disciples exploded from inwards out and became globs of blood mists.

"How dare you! And you still won't stop?!"

The black robed cultivator immediately reacted as he shouted loudly. At the same time, he waved his hand causing a crushing force to emanate from his palms and charged towards Xu Que.

"Soaring Dragon's Nine Transformation, ninth form go!

"Roooaar!"

Xu Que activated the Soaring Dragon's Nine Transformations. Its might could be felt by everyone present as the dragon attempted to block the crushing wave sent out by the Original Infant Stage old cultivator.

"Today, all of you shall die!"

He gave a low rumble as his voice reverberated around the room like a tidal wave.

His Lightning Haste spell had been activated causing arcs of electric pulses to appear. He held Xiao Rou with one arm and the great sword in the other hand. It made a peculiar sight as he charged into the group of disciples.

Countless disciples raised their sword up in defense but were unable to effectively protect themselves. They were crushed by the devastating blow from the buster sword as blood and flesh flew all around and many disciples died on the spot, turning into an entire mound of experience points for Xu Que.

At that instant, all the Broken Spirits Sect disciples were all in fear.

They were so afraid that their will and courage broke. They finally understood how scary Xu Que's might was!

The black robed cultivator in the air seemed to be somewhat taken aback as well. His pupils dilated in anxiousness. He couldn't help but to look at this mere Core Bearing Stage young man in a different light altogether.

"Indeed, a true disciple of Duan Jiu De. Since death is your wish, don't blame me for not showing mercy!"

The black robed cultivator straightened his back as he placed his palms together and chanted out several chains of mnemonics. His core energy was accumulating and coagulating right behind him as it took the form of a large black fire!

"Black Flamed Dragon, release!"

The old man muttered feebly but his spell was extremely vicious and powerful.

This was the black robed cultivator's signature move and its strength was alarming beyond measure.

After seeing what their leader had done, their expressions were renewed with hope as they screamed out, "Long live Sect Leader! Only you have my unwavering respect!"

"Once the Black Flamed Dragon charges, the kid's soul will be severed from his body."

"We're saved!"

"You're doomed kid. Don't think that just because you've got some mysterious spells up your sleeves, you're undefeatable and dare to show up here at our Sect to cause troubles. You shall regret your actions now."

Boom!

Black flames erupted high up into the sky as it obscured the clouds from view. Instantaneously, it felt like the entire sky has turned dark.

The black flames swirled in a violent and rapid manner until a dragon was birthed from the flames. Sinister killing intent arose from it and wafted towards Xu Que.

Xu Que squinted his eyes as his lips snarled into a curl. He then gave a cold harrumph, "Black Flamed Dragon, huh? Let me show you what true strength is!"