Chapter 14: Four Directions Desolation Spell

"Ding! Congratulations to host 'Xu Que' for acquiring the Four Directions Desolation Spell. 80 act tough points had been spent."

Whoosh!

A white ray of light floated past his eyes.

Xu Que blinked several times as he noticed that an additional spell was added to his inventory. It was indeed the "Four Directions Desolation Spell".

Using the spell was also extremely easy although certain preparations has to be conducted. Four different markers had to be placed around the village. After that was done, the blood of beasts had to be irrigated along the markers as a sacrifice. Only then would the beasts would be summoned.

Actually, it wasn't the blood of any other random beasts. For example, to summon the green dragon to the eastern location, the blood of any beasts which had relations to a dragon could be substituted instead. In a place such as Pan Shan Village, it was impossible to actually locate the blood of dragon. Hence, using the blood of related beasts such as snakes would have to do.

However, Xu Que wasn't in a rush to place the markers. Instead, he opened up the skill path option in the information interface and entered the sky-ranked skill paths page and purchased the intermediate level of the <Ancient Five Elements Arts>.

Since I've already settled the preparations for the safety and defense of the village, it was time to increase my own personal capabilities.

In addition, this intermediate stage would last up to the Original Infant Level of my cultivation. Any increase after that, I would have to exchange for an expert stage.

"Ding! Congratulations to host 'Xu Que' for purchasing the intermediate level of the <Ancient Five Elements Art>. 100 act tough points had been spent.

Boom!

In a split second after he purchased it, a loud sound rang through his mind. He could suddenly feel his body being overwhelmed by a great deal of energy as a vortex formed just under the skin of his lower abdomen, the dantian region. A frenzy of activity happened as his Qi increased in volume.

The Qi started to compress against each other as it turned into liquid state and was stored in his dantian. This was what the legends meant when they referred to true core strength.

In the next second, the system sounded out within his head.

"Ding! Congratulations to host 'Xu Que' for increasing in ten levels. Your new cultivation stage is Core Bearing Stage, Level 1."

"Fuck me!"

Xu Que jumped up in surprise. After purchasing the intermediate level, the several 100,000+ experience which were stored up channeled directly into the intermediate level skill path, causing him to rise several levels and straight into the Core Bearing Stage.

Is this bullshit still called cultivation? I didn't even face a single bottleneck, is this some sort of a joke!

He hurriedly called out the information interface and looked at his personal stats only to realize that there was a huge change.

Host: Xu Que

Cultivation Level: Core Bearing Stage Level 1 (Clear Understanding)

Experience Points: 0/30000

Acting Tough Points: 5 Points

Skill Path: <Ancient Five Elements Art> Intermediate Level

Abilities: Soaring Dragons Nine Transformation (Maximum), Lightning Haste (Maximum)