Chapter 32: I Shall Kill The Entire Sect

"You crazy thing. Do you really think that I don't dare to kill you?"

The black robed cultivator was clearly furious as well and found it impossible to contain his anger. He drew a long shiny sword.

Zhng!

The sharp longsword gave out a loud cry as it scratched against the surface of its scabbard. It swayed in the air for some time, reflecting light across the entire pitch black area.

Within seconds, the entire sword burst into black flames, covering the surface of the sword.

The intensity and heat of the fire radiated throughout the entire sect's stronghold.

Xu Que instantly knew that his life was in danger. He frowned before hastily stepping atop his lightning and leaving the fiery location.

Shiu! Shiu! Shiu!

As soon as his body moved away, the spot which he stood at several seconds ago was blown apart by several bright rays of light. The force of the light rays were so immense that a huge crater was formed.

The strength and powers displayed by this black robed cultivator caused Xu Que to tremble in fear.

He was indeed an Original Infant Staged cultivator, for his might was colossal.

"Ignorant kid. I had originally planned to spare you and show you mercy on account of your master's great name. Who would've expected you to take advantage of my mercy and forced me to draw my strength from my core. Now, it's too late for regrets!" The black robed cultivator cleared his throat and spoke before waving a large fist. Instantly, he conjured numerous swords which were covered in black flames too as they soared threateningly towards Xu Que.

"Hehe, why should I regret? Do you really think that just because I'm a mere Core Bearing Stage, I won't be able to overcome you?"

Xu Que laughed out coldly as he forced his palms together. His ten fingers were all touching each other as a shadow emerged from his hands and conjured the ancient spell!

It was the secret character "Troops!"

This special secret character came from the novel <Zhe Tian>, and was one of the nine secret ancient characters. Once this character was possessed and mustered, it would enable excellent and perfect control over an army or any weapons. What was special about this character was that it enabled the user to steal and gain control of an enemy's weapons and troops. Therefore, he was able to cause the weapons to turn on its owner.

Although this particular spell only had a 10% completed mastery, it was a sky-ranked spell afterall and was specially created by the Imperial God. It's strength was immense and would be the nightmare of many cultivators to come.

Whoosh!

At the exact same time, the black robed cultivator's swords filled up the entire sky like meteor showers and threatened to rain down upon Xu Que like a sky full of a thousand arrows.

However, just as the blazing swords were about to rain down upon Xu Que, he finally completed conjuring his spell. It was as if time was called to a halt. All those thousands of black flamed swords seemed to have been blocked by an invisible transparent wall for they froze in mid air unmoving.

"What the?" The black robed cultivator trembled in fear. He knew that this spelt trouble for him.

He then realized that he had lost all control of the spell which enabled him to conjure so many flaming swords. No matter how he tried to recall the swords, they wouldn't listen and remained unmoving just in front of Xu Que!