Chapter 67: Xu Que's Unique Persona

A Golden Core Stage chasing an Original Infant Stage? And an Original Infant Stage Blood Python at that?

How... How is this possible?

The Flaming Sun Princess and Zi Xuan were stunned!

The scene was absolutely astounding. According to logic, even if both were at the Original Infant Stage, the demonic beast will be much stronger than the human.

The demonic beast's intelligence was in no way weaker and their flesh was naturally superior. Their strength and speed, for the most part, surpassed human cultivators. In fights, most demon beasts will triumph over a human.

And yet, the Original Infant Stage Blood Python, renowned for its speed and craftiness, was being chased down by a young human man. On top of that, the young man was only at the Golden Core Stage. Were they dreaming?

Amidst their dumbfounded faces, they heard the escaping Blood Python screaming, "Friend, please don't go overboard. It's just a misunderstanding. Do you really have to kill me?"

"Definitely!" Xu Que hummed coldly. He was too lazy to speak further. In an instant, he executed the Lightning Haste and the image of his figure became blur. He then reappeared in mid-air.

Both his hands were holding the Dark Heavy Buster Sword. Then he abruptly hacked downwards in mid-air. It was the Flame-Devouring Wave!

With a gesture, a mountain breaking air wave appeared!

Bang!

The Blood Python could not dodge in time and was immediately caught in the explosion of the air wave. Its entire body flew upwards, knocked firmly upon a big tree and immediately fainted.

Xu Que rested the Buster Sword on his shoulder and wanted to walk over to give the final blow. He then suddenly noticed the pair of women near him.

"Village ladies? That can't be... How could they have cultivated up to the Golden Core Stage? Their faces are also smothered with mud. Are they too ugly to show their faces or something? Heh, judging from the way they are looking at me, they must be mesmerized by my charm. This mask is definitely worth it!" Xu Que was elated just by looking at them.

However, his expression was calm and he managed to look strict at the same time. He was going to act tough!

With expressionless eyes, his vision focused into the distance. He acted as a profound thinker, akin to someone who had been through melancholic emotions. But at the same time, he looked very matured. Gently, he breathed in.

He followed this image up by looking towards at the fallen Blood Python and righteously proclaimed, "God loves all creatures. For now, I shall let you live. If you continue to hurt the innocent, I will come and take your life." Finishing, Xu Que flicked his black robe backwards before turning around to leave, taking large strides.

Throughout this entire process, he did not look at Zi Xuan and the Flaming Sun Princess at all.

"Ding! Congratulations to host 'Xu Que' for successfully acting tough. The reward is 50 act tough points!"

"Ding! Congratulations to host 'Xu Que' for successfully forcefully acting tough. The reward is 60 act tough points!"

The system beep sounded in his mind momentarily.

Xu Que was secretly happy. An easy 110 act tough points had been earned just like that.

He wasn't very sure if the opportunity which arose was due to the 2 Luck Points from the mask. But he couldn't care less as he had already earned back more than half of what he just spent.