"That won't work on him." He reached for the door handle.

"Do not get out of this car!" I hissed, "we are both demons so whatever he does, we can do, too."

"He is a different level." Fallon said, not carring his glasses fell off as he whipped his head around to me.

I hesitated because of his eyes. I told myself I would kick my ass layer. "Focus on putting the car on the ground." I looked out my window at the ground. We had to be a hundred feet up. I stuck my hands out like the man, but with my palms facing down. I closed my eyes and thought about air pushing us down.

"Silver.... how are you doing this?" Fallon said slowly.

"Think of air pushing us down. Weild it." I said. I looked at him and he was staring at me like I was an animal at the zoo. My vision started taking a red hue and the car dropped. I screamed and grabbed the side of the car, but we stopped.

"You did that, I think..." Fallon said. We started to lift up more, I put my hands back in place and concentrated on the ground. I looked out the window as I forced us to fall, slowing down right before we touched the ground. I felt the wheels touch the ground and I heard a loud roar. I looked at the guy infront of us and froze at the sight of his face. His cheek was slashed and it looked like it had no skin. It looked like really bad burns all over. His teeth were razor sharp and all pointed. He had no eyes or nose, it just all blended together and where the eyes were suppose to be, it was like indents. I didn't freeze because of his looks, I froze because I knew who he was. He screamed again, it was like a big splash of water on my face.

I threw the car into first gear and drove towards him. Second, then third. "Silver, you will damage the car more than him. You won't even damage him!" Fallon yelled. "Stop!" He grabbed the wheel and I used air to bend his hand away. Fourth gear, he was 20 feet away. I made the car disappear to the image of being in Beverly Hills. "Holy shit."

"I'm not stupid Fallon." I barely said, quieter than a whisper.

"I wasn't sure what you were going to do. I honestly thought you were going to run him over."

"And hurt my baby?" I snorted, "never. It would take a lot to do that."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm peachy."

"That code for no." He said.

"Good job, you should work for the government and crack other countries secret codes." I murmured and took a sharp left.

"Don't get sassy with me, kid." He spit at me.

"Well, where are we originally suppose to go? Honestly, we would get there way faster if we just disappeared to there." I said running my hand through my hair and strumming my fingers to the beat that was holding the wheel.

"Arizona." He muttered. I glanced at him and saw his body was turned towards me and his arms were crossed.

"Here," I grabbed the phone out of my back pocket and clicked on the music. I put my favorite calming song on and handed it to him to plug into the car. "What part of Arizona?"

"Anywhere. What song is this?"

"Falling for you by seabird. It calms me." I continued humming to myself with the song.

"You sure you aren't giving me some sort of message, here?" Fallon joked. I just happened to not be in a good mood.

"You can't fall for someone you loathe." I sped up and tried to remember a scene in my head from Arizona.

"You don't loathe me." Fallon turned away from me.

"Whatever makes you happy." I said.

"You don't loathe me, I know that for a fact. If you did, you wouldn't have tried taking my pants off."