Didn't Know Anger Made Ice

I'm not the most brash person you'll ever meet, at least not externally, because mentally I can jump to conclusions very quickly or I'll think things rather than say them out loud.

To tell you the truth, I'm quite timid.

But right now, at this moment, all I want to do is jump up and scream my lungs out because the boy whom I shouldn't develop feelings for is standing there, still as a stone.

Oh how badly I want to run all the way over there and slap some sense into his freckled face.

But at the same time, I'm just about as frozen as Izuku is.

If I keep chewing my lip the way I am now, it'll start bleeding.

I lift my fingers to my face, and feel the rough part around my temple-- a scar. It's not big, but it's not small either. It's always hidden by my hair, and I'm pretty sure somebody's seen it. I mean, my quirk is wind, it rustles my hair in just about any and every direction.
No one said anything if they did see it.

My fingers trace it, running it up and down. It will always be there.

As a reminder, I presume.

God, when was it that I had gotten this scar?
Will this one be the last? When will they stop being inflicted on me? Will they ever stop? All of that was running through my mind at the time

And I still wonder that right now.

I push my hair back and fix that small ponytail of mine, to keep myself a little busy. Then I get that weird feeling, the one that you feel in the back of your neck. I slowly look around, then I spot Todoroki looking at me. Well, no, not really at me. At the now exposed scar on my face.

We make eye contact for a second, then I shift uncomfortably, and I guess he notices and takes the hint, so he turns away.

He kind of scares me too. But he's also got a scar too, and it's really notable. He's got a story with it. It spikes my interest, but I know these types of uncomfortable situations when people ask about things you don't want to talk about.

I shake it off and turn my attention back to Izuku.

Oh, God, he's still walking off towards the boundaries, and once his foot takes a step and lands off the white line, it's all over for him.

And what can I do? Nothing, as always.

His eyes, that usually are pretty bright, they're dull and rather lifeless. I don't like where this is going.

As Present Mic narrates, or more like screams, the entire battle, the closer Izuku gets to the boundary, and the closer my stomach drops to the floor. I don't know how much I can take it. It's beyond the feelings I harbor for him; I've gotten to know him over a bit, not as much as I'd have liked to, but I know his goal, I've seen him struggling. I know how bad he wants this.

And I know the feeling. But he seems to know it better.

"I even told him not to say anything!" I hear Ojiro cry out in slight disappointment.

All of a sudden, he comes to a halt. I think we all get quiet, or maybe I just tune out everyone else, I'm not sure.

Whatever caused him to stop just as he was about to overstep the boundary, I thank whatever it was a million times.

He seems to snap out of it, and it activates his quirk, somehow.

A giant gust of wind appears and ends up throwing dust mixed with dirt everywhere, and no one can see a thing.