There's Quite A Few Explosions In This One

Stuck in the middle of the world's toughest obstacle race, and my thoughts are jumbled up, focusing on what I shouldn't at the moment.

We've all come to an abrupt stop, no longer being able to advance forward due to the robot.

"Hey! Wait, someone's trapped in there!" Someone cries, and then everyone around is suddenly frantic.

"Are they going to die?! Are we going to die?! Are people going to die in this festival!"

Thumping suddenly cuts through the wave of mass hysteria, then cracking, until finally, we see Kirishima, easily identified by his spiky red hair, quirk evidently activated.

"As if I'd die!" He roars, after having breaking through.

Then right next to him, a completely silver colored boy emerges from the robot.

"I swear, 1-A is filled with a bunch of punks!" He yells.

"We should all help clear out the path!" A dark haired boy near by yells, his forearm and hand become completely coated in green scales.

Then the sound of explosions ring, and smoke covers my vision. Bakugou rushes past, climbing way ahead and past the robot using his quirk.

"Then again, I don't see him as the type to give regards.." I sigh.

Those with quirks who allow them to carry them past the huge robot take advantage of this, and I'm one of those with the life saving quirk of being able to use wind to lift me past.

I do feel for the ones who somehow have to make past the first one, but then again, it's a race.

Might as well score nicely here.

And once I make it past the humongous one, it's only seconds that I'm allowed to run freely before two more appear up ahead.

I was just running, as fast as I could, mind you. Then two of those things appear, and I try to skid to a stop, shooting both of my arms out, as if I'm a bird ready to take flight. From there, I feel the wind escaping, blowing the robots, ripping away pieces of it.

I don't try and go full scale, it only brings nausea and headaches and dizziness due to the backlash of my quirk.

Not to mention I get kind of cold with such high wind speeds.

All I do is run, only stopping to take care of a couple of robots, but then we reach another obstacle that I don't know if it's better or worse than the robots.

Which is essentially having to walk on a tightrope and try not to fall to your death.

"Tsuyu!" Uraraka cries, and Asui launches herself onto the rope.

Ah, this was basically made for her.

I look ahead, already see a handful of people have already made it past this one. And of course, battling for the lead: Todoroki and Bakugou.

Oh how we aspire to have you guy's power levels.

My thoughts are cut when a pink haired girl wearing multiple gadgets glides right past us, and then I remember we were not allowed to bring costumes or anything of that sort.

"T-that's strange.." I say, then lightly smack myself. "Focus."

I use the same method I used for getting past the biggest robot, and that's completely avoiding it. So instead I used my quirk to propel myself up, avoiding any possibility of falling to my death.

Not to mention I'm not too fond of heights.

I land safely on the other side, and I let myself about ten seconds to gather my composure, then run off to my next challenge.