An Angry Boy Accompanied with Villains

I watch with my eyebrows furrowed as Mr. Aizawa's scarf unravels, and Thirteen has his arm out, and the rest of us behind, his arm acting like a barrier, but will that bastion protect us from more a few hand fulls of villains?

"Villains? Are you serious? No way in hell they'd be able to get in here!" Kirishima's voice cuts through my thoughts.

"Mr. Thirteen, what about the trespasser sensors?" Yaoyorozu cries out.

"We have them.. Of course.. But.." Thirteen trails off.

"Are they only here or around the whole school? Either way, if they got past the sensors, then they must have someone with a quirk for that. A separated area where a class is supposed to be here today...  They may be fools, but they're not dumb. This attack was planned with a specific goal in mind." Todoroki speaks up.

"Thirteen, prepare for evacuation, try and call the school." Mr. Aizawa says.

"Kaminari, try contacting someone with your quirk." He continues.

"Y-yes sir!" Kaminari obliges and then continues to try get a signal.

Todoroki's right, they seem to have everything figured out.

"B-but, Mr. Aizawa, how you going to be able to fight them all? Even if you can erase all of their quirks, Eraser Head's style is erasing and capturing!" Midoriya protests.

"You can't be a hero with only one trick." He responds.

"I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen."

I feel sick. No one was prepared for this, and I know I want to be a hero, but I don't know what to do. I can't compare to these people, all of these kids are so talented.

I see most of my classmates run in the opposite direction, and Uraraka touches my shoulder and directs me in the other way. I nod and start running.

The black-purple misty looking portal submerges from from the ground, stopping all of us from freedom.

"Nice to meet you. We are The League of Villains. I deeply apologize, we so rudely came in. But we needed The Symbol of Peace, All Might, to take his final breath in front of us. From what I read, All Might should have been present, has there been a change?"

I look around, and I see Bakugou looking like he's just about ready to explode.

"Well, no worries. I am here to toy with you know."

Thirteen uncaps his gloved finger, ready to use his quirk, and abruptly comes to a stop when Bakugou and Kirishima both leap forward in retaliation.

"Stop, you dumbasses-!" I yell out, but too late. A huge explosion jumps out, covering everything in smoke.

"Oh, no. That's no good. But, this is U.A., students here are elites, am I right?"

"No! Both of you, move out of the way!" Thirteen yells.

"My job is to scatter and torture you all to death." And with that, everything is coated in inky blackness, I hear shrieks, and all I can do is squeeze my eyes shut.

I can't see anything and I feel numb.

I'm dropped into a room that appears to be falling apart; it's ruined.

I immediately scramble to my feet and I see I'm surrounded by villains.

"[Last Name]! Are you okay?!" Kirishima shouts over his shoulder.

"Y-yeah." I have my hand on my fan, still closed.

This is one if the zones, and it looks a building that is falling apart.

I scan around and my gaze lands on multiple villains surrounding us.

They don't even wait for us to comprehend the situation; they attack.

"Alright, let's go!" I hear Bakugou's cry, angry and brash, as always.

I feel the anxiety well up in me, can I really do this? I don't necessarily like hand to hand combat, frankly, I'm a bit scared of it.

I watch Kirishima and Bakugou handle this so perfectly, like it's second nature to them.

I have barely enough time to dodge some villain's hand. I stumble a couple of feet back, then raise the unfolded fan and just ram the thing into his face. That sends him back.

I shakily breathe in, taking into account what I did, even though it was necessary. I bite my lip, yelling at myself, I can cry and panic and scream all I want, later. At home. Wherever I may be. But now is not the time.

I hear all of Bakugou's explosions and angry swears, mixed in with my quirk, isn't such a good idea. Wind just moves fire, and it blows it out, if the fire is small enough. So I refrain from using my quirk too much, at least while I'm not within a certain radius of Bakugou.

I shoot my hand up, quirk activated, and force a strong wind, and that pushes the villain away, and she slams into the wall forcefully, then she passes out. I stand up from my crouching position, panting as I look around to see the villains all passed out.

"Is that all of them? They're all so weak." Bakugou spits out.

"If that's all of 'em, then I want to go help everyone else! If we're all here, then they must be around USJ! Damn it, if it weren't for us, then Thirteen would've been able to suck that warpy thingy!" Kirishima says.

"If you want to help, then go. I'm going for that warp thing and I'll kill it!" Bakugou adds.

"B-bakugou! It's not that easy, think rationally!" I yell.

"[Last Name's] right! It's not the time to think childishly, that thing's attacks are-!"

"Shut up!" I flinch and Kirishima is interrupted.

"That guy's the in-and-out gate for the rest of 'em! I'm gonna stop there only way out, it's not like we're totally defenseless!"

From behind him, a villain regains consciousness and all Bakugou does is reach out with his hand, gets a good grip and activates his quirk.

"Besides, if the rest of the villains are anything like these, then the rest of them should be fine."

"Whoa.. That reaction time. Since when were you so calm and rational?"

"I'm always like this, shut up you stupid spiky hair!" Bakugou lashes out angrily.

And then I decide I'm going with him. To face my fears, maybe. Am I making an extremely risky and probably life threatening choice? Obviously. But I'm sure my classmates are holding up well.
.
.
.

Sorry for any typos!