In Which The Boy is Hurt and the Woods are Scary

"So... You said you'd 'clear' this.. right? Come and get me." All Might says under a harsh stare.

"All Might?" Bakugou says.

"Like I'd thought, we don't need to fight." Todoroki adds.

The hand villain, he's weaker than I thought.

"Midoriya, we need to go! It'd be worse if we were taken hostage!" Kirishima yells, snapping me out of my own thoughts.

"Well?!" All Mights taunts the villains.

"M-midoriya?" I call lightly. He's in even deeper thought than I am.

I notice a few of the passed out villains wake up, and so does Bakugou and Kirishima.

And to my other side the hand villain charges at All Might. But, he can't be anything compared to that Nomu guy, right?

"Midoriya!" I cry as I watch him lunge forward, in between All Might and the hand villain.

Y-you're too rash..!

His hand balls into a fist, and I'm assuming he trying to punch the Kurogiri one. But the hand villain, he sticks his hand through the portal, arm extended, hand open, ready to grasp Midoriya's face.

Bang.

It takes me a few seconds to comprehend that it was in fact a gunshot.

A hole appears in the hand of the hand villain.

I gasp, and the boys also turn in the same general direction.

"Sorry everyone! Sorry we are late!"

"I, Iida Tenya, have now returned!!" Iida shouts among the crows. A crowd of heroes.

And almost simultaneously, the villains charge at the heroes.

It didn't work in their favor, a huge group of them were practically stripped of their hearing, due to Present Mic's quirk.

I feel strong winds once more, I turn abruptly to see Thirteen using his quirk, attempting to destroy the warping gate, Kurogiri.

"I'll definitely kill you next time we meet, Symbol of Peace." And with that, he disappears, along with the warp.

And like that, it's over.

I feel like I'm done. I don't know if I can continue much longer without screaming in a fetal position.

I don't even notice a huge wall of mud appear close, creating a barrier between Kirishima and Midoriya.

"Hey, he said to meet at the front gate!" Kirishima calls.

I stand there for a few moments, dazed.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I flinch, shrinking away. "[Last Name], we need to get back." Todoroki says.

"O-oh.. Yeah. S-sorry about that." I mumble, feeling bad that I reacted in such a defensive way.

He just nods and I walk behind him.
.

I walk home, I've already strayed away, far into the woods, not wanting to see anyone.

Mr. Aizawa, Mr. Thirteen, All Might, and Midoriya.

They're all injured. And I'm hoping they're all okay.

I manage to drag myself deeper in the forest, the golden sunset making everything more saturated than it should be.

I trudge on, til I find a nice tree.

Next I drop myself to the floor, sitting down, back leaning on the tree, prickly grass tickling my legs.

I pull up my legs, hugging them to my chest, burrying my face. Today has been so crazy. I almost died, we almost died. And I'm not even the one in the hospital.

I breathe in and out slowly, then pause for a moment. Then, I let out a scream. I don't know how long it is, but when I stop, my throat hurts. I don't know how loud it is, but when I do start, birds on my tree and neighboring trees fly away.

Now I let out a strangled cry, I didn't even bother checking in on any of them because I was scared all I'd end up doing was crying.

And now here we are.

I slide my legs down and pick up my backpack, then I hug that thing like no tomorrow.

I don't know how long I'm here, but it's long enough for the beautiful sunset to turn into a dark night sky, a cold one too. I see my own breath in the air.

I look upwards, then realize you can see the stars better from here.

Now I stand up, swing my backpack over my shoulder, wipe away my tears, unclench my balled fist, walk my butt over to my house, and await a slap or a punch from my father.
.
.
.