Mixed, As Always

"Hero team...Wins!!" All Might announces rather loudly.

We. We won.

Dizziness strikes, my headache feels like it's going to split my head open.

My hand still on the "weapon," I slide down, crouched over, then covering my mouth with both hands.

"[Last Name]!" Iida rushes over, well, as best as he can, there is a huge hole in the middle of the room.

I choke back tears, earlier, the only reason I could was because of Midoriya. Adrenaline.
.

I run to the bathroom, fan jumping up and down on my back.

I can barely make it before I'm already sobbing.

I step into the bathroom, slam the door, and lock it.

I crash down to my knees, trying to keep my cries as quiet as possible.

Tear after tear after tear, I cry until I feel like I can't anymore. Standing up, I look at the mirror, then another lump forms in my throat, I cry out, no tears are coming though.

I stare at the girl in the mirror. [Hair Color] hair, chopped short, not very well. [Eye Color] eyes, wide and scared. Hide so many things, shut the world out, shut people out. Denies everything. Red from crying. A scar running on her cheek, and with a closer look, many tiny scars accompany the long gash.

She's me. [Last Name] [Name].
.

I don't even pay attention to what's happening on the monitor. Instead, I'm stuck in my thoughts.
.

I stick towards the end of the day, just wanting to make sure Midoriya was okay. He's the one who did the most. He's the one who bravely fought against probably one the strongest in our class.

Father's right.

"Oh! [Last Name], come, look!" The girl with skin and hair tinted pink waves for me. Her name's Ashido Mina.

I walk to window, a bit confused.

Once I see what's happening, I see that she just wanted me to see that Midoriya is well and alive.

I give her a small smile.

Uraraka, Ashido, and the girl whom I now know as Asui, though she says to call her "Tsuyu," watch from the window.

Bakugou, Midoriya, and All Might seem to be having a small discussion.

I press my hand lightly to window.
.

I walk. And walk. And walk and walk and walk.

Why did I leave? You knew he could come home any moment! Stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

He's right---you can't do anything! Why, why, why couldn't you use your damn head?!

I'm so stupid.