18.

...Sam's POV...

The date Katie took me on couldn't have been more perfect. The way a first date should be, though I don't count the night I spent with her a real date, it could have been, but it didn't go how i wanted it to. We pulled up to her house, and I wrapped my arms around my waist. It was chilly outside, way up on this hill with the ocean crashing beneath us. A shivver broke through my body, as Katie approached me.

"Are you cold?" She said touching my arm, feeling the goosebumps that had risen. I nodded, and proceeded towards the door. She hurried and opened it for me, and proceeded straight for the fireplace. She quickly started it with the wood in her cabinet. Did she plan for all of this?  Either way I just wanted to be warm. I sat by the fire, and she sat next to me, rubbing my arms with her hands. Her brow furrowed, and her face concentrated on trying to fulfull my needs.

I sighed contently, and she looked up a me, her lips curling up into a small smile. Shadows from the fire dancing across her face. This was too perfect. Our noses were inches apart, I slowly leaned in, and traced my nose against hers. Our eyes closed, her hand became still on my arms. I whispered, "Thank you for this amazing day."

Her nose ran over mine, and down to my lips, then to my forehead, where her lips planted a small kiss, "It's still not over yet." I felt her smile, and leave a kiss on my forehead one last time. She then got up, and walked down the big hallway. I heard her footsteps echoing through the house. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy this moment.

Before I knew it Katie had come back with a few blankets and pillows, a bunch of movies in a basket, and a bottle of wine. I smiled, "What's all this?"

She kissed my temple as she started setting out all of the blankets on the couch, she then sat the movies in front of me, "Please, my dear, choose one." She left to the kitchen, as I pondered over what movie to watch. I grabbed the top one, and I smiled as she came back. I looked at the movie quickly to see which I had chosen. Bloomington? I shrugged, and handed it to Katie. "Oh, good choice."

I got up to sit on the couch where the blankets were neatly layed out so we could cover up, and cuddle is what i was assuming. She was so romantic, in a mature way. She went to put the movie into her DVD player, and her huge tv came on. It was as if we were in a movie theater, but able to cuddle with a fire. It was amazing with surround sound.

Katie sat out pieces of cheese with small crackers and fancy horderves, "Did you make these?"

She blushed, "Too much?" She came and sat by my, and I leaned into her, and shook my head.

"This is too perfect." I kissed her cheek. The movies started playing, and she poured my a glass of wine.

I don't normally drink. Especially wine, it doesn't taste good, but i didn't want to seem like i wasn't enjoying it, when i took a sip, and instantly  my nose wrinkled, and I struggled to swallow it. I heard her snicker beside me. I furrowed my eyebrows, and looked at her, "I didn't think you'd like it, so I brought out sodas, and water and juice, what ever you like." I smiled, and put the cup down. I grabbed a cracker with cheese, and ate it quickly to get the taste out of my mouth.

"Well, at least i tried it," I laughed at her, as she took another sip. She sat her glass down, and lied on her side. I crawled over to her, and we spooned as we watched the movie.

I closed my eyes, as I could feel her breath against my neck. My head tilted to the side, and she took that as an invitation. Her hand started to trace up and down my arm. I felt her sweep the hair away from my neck as her lips found my ear. My body stiffened, and I could feel her smile against my skin.

I could feel her moist tongue play with my earlobe. I pushed my back against her, and felt her grip my hip tightly. She massaged it, and ran her hand up my torso. She didn't touch me where she shouldn't have it was too soon for that, or she didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable. I could feel the sexual tension between us, and I wanted her. I didn't want it to be too soon though.

I grabbed her hand, and wrapped my fingers in them. I felt her lips slow down, and her breathing become normal. I then placed our conjoined hands on my chest, and let her squeeze. Her breath caught. She let out a groan, and she squeezed my breasts. I arched my back, and before I knew it she was on top of me. I looked up at her, our eyes meeting. She looked at me full of love, and I looked at her the same. We both knew what we wanted, but were still testing the waters.

She bent down and pressed her lips to mine, the room was warm, and she covered us up with a blanket, as she kissed my neck. I let out soft moans, wrapping my hand in her hair. I could feel Katie's hand wondering over my body, trying to find the hem of my shirt, once she found it she possed, and pressed her lips gently to my neck. Waiting for my response. I pulled her hair lightly, and pressed her to continue. Her slender hand made its way to my bra, and then under it. I ran my hands down her body, and pulled gently at her shirt to feel her bare back against my hands.

Her body started to move against mine, as she squeezed between my legs, I could feel her rubbing against me. I let out a gasp, "Katie," her body stopped. Her head popped up to look in my eyes.

In the door way was a woman, a tall slender glamourous woman, looking at us in shock.