[Donnie x Depressed!Reader - A set up]

Start from the beginning

"Awww really? Will you guys have to go?" You asked in a sad tone as you crept over Donnie's shoulder to see what he was doing. "Hey, isn't that my apartment?"

"Yeah and the crime seems to be about four blocks away from your home-" Donnie said as he was about to close his tabs, before stopping himself. Instead he opened up another tab and searched for something.

"But hey Donnie, can't you stay for movie night? You know that I don't come over here very often" You asked Donnie. When you realized what you had said you quickly grabbed Donnie's arm as your heartbeat started raising.

"Well I don't make the decisions here, so ask Raph instead" Donnie said. "Let's go to Raph and tell him about this."

"Alright" You sighed in relief as you let go of his arm. Donnie closed his computer and stood up, you soon following him behind. Donnie stood still for a bit, before he turned to you with a calm expression. You blush slightly when you saw his cool looking expression.

"Hey (Y/N). I-I just wanted to ask, is there anything you want to tell me?" Donnie asked you holding out his hand. You looked at his hand for a bit before answering his question in panic.

"W-W-What n-nooooo, I'm fine. I'm ok. I'm cool. T-There's nothing buster- I-I mean brother- I mean" You stopped yourself and just waved your hand in front of your face. "It's nothing. I'm ok. You're cool. Yeah"

"Hmmm. Alright" Donnie said putting one of his hands on his hip before turning around walking away to another room.

"Oh thank god, that was close." You whispered in relief as you followed Donnie.

"Where are they anyways?" Donnie asked when the two of you where outside of his room.

"They said that we would find them in the living room..." you said as you walked over to the ladder and slide down.

"Well then. TO THE LIVING ROOM!" Donnie shouted as he jumped down the floors and ran towards the living room. You sprinted behind him quietly, trying your best to keep up with his speed.

"Hey pops! Have you seen Leo, Raph and Mikey anywhere?" Donnie asked Splinter, who was sitting on the couch watching commercials.

"Ah. No. I have not seen them" Splinter said shortly not letting his eyes go off of the screen. Donnie gave his father the 'aggregation' eye, and Splinter started then to sweat a bit.

"Oh pops, if you don't tell me the truth I will change the channels again~" Donnie sang as he got up a TV remote pointing it towards the TV.

"oKAY FINE! They left the house with April just a few minutes ago. But apparently they left a movie running in the other room" Splinter said pointing towards the other direction. You face palmed as Donnie stood still shocked for a second.

"Ugh I sweat those guys" You said under your breath as you walked out of the room.

"H-Hey (Y/N)! Wait up!" Donnie shouted after you as he ran after you out of the room, where Splinter sat giggling after his stupid little son. "W-Well, what should we do?"

"Watch the movie? I don't know" You shrugged as you walked into the room Splinter had pointed towards.

"Sure..." Donnie said as he followed you into the room. When the both of you came into the room you stood quiet from shock, disappointment and embarrassment. The room had a red like lighting with a nice looking made up couch out of pillows and blankets was one the floor with rose petals and lit candles was on the ground with a TV in front with a bunch of movies beside it.

"W-Wh... Why? Just why?" You asked out loud when Donnie made the first move and walked up to the DVDs on the floor.

"It's just romance movies..." Donnie said as he read the different titles on the DVDs. Donnie sighed. "Oh my stupid brothers."