one

When Stiles and Scott found the body in the woods on the last day of school, they were expecting what they saw the night Scott got bitten - perhaps a decapitated body or another body cut in half

Instead, they found a naked woman covered in blood, crouching next to the body. Her teeth were razor-sharp, but her eyes were human-like. She had beautiful green eyes that were outlined with a white glow.

Stiles was staring at the young women in shock, leaning over to whisper to Scoff. "Scott... Is that a heart in her hand?" he whispered.

Scott nodded. "It's his heart."

The body in the woods was a man. They assumed the woman killed him. She watched them but made no move. Slowly, she brought the heart up to her mouth and bit into it, keeping eye contact with Scott.

Something triggered Scott. His eyes turned red without his permission. The woman hissed slightly at the color of his eyes.

"STILES! GET AWAY!"

Stiles and Scott turned to see Sheriff Stilinski with a shotgun. The woman hissed and dodged out of the way as a bullet flew toward her.

Her teeth were no longer elongated. She looked like a human. Sheriff Stilinski continued to shoot at her as she got up to her feet and ran further into the woods.

"Sheriff, I got this!" Scott shouted as he took off running.

Sheriff Stilinski sighed. "Your mom will kill me if you die. And you - ! What the hell are you doing here? You should be packing!"

Stiles pouted. "I was...exploring..."

Sheriff Stilinski raised an eyebrow. "I would ground you but you're going away and you wouldn't listen to me anyway."

The woman breathed heavily as she continued to run away from the alpha. She knew what he was and she was terrified. She needed to get away from him. She needed to find a way back home.

Someone tackled her from the side. She took in a sharp breath as she landed in mud. Her body trembled as she looked up at the man. It wasn't the alpha.

"Brett!" Scott shouted. "She's dangerous. Get away from her."

Brett turned around to look at him, eyes glowing yellow. "You're not my alpha. Besides, Satomi wanted to talk to her."

"Satomi?"

"Yes, Scott. Before she died, she kept a journal of...sorts. Satomi said she could be our new alpha," Brett said.