Chapter 1

Two sexual activities in this chapter

3rd person pov
    "Klaus! Ah!" Stiles yells as his lover pounds him into the bed, hard and fast.
    Stiles claws at Klaus' back, leaving angry red marks that Klaus always seems to enjoy afterwards.
    Stiles knew that Klaus never used all of his strength in bed, no matter how many times Stiles asked him to, he never did because he didn't want to hurt Stiles.
    "Klaus! Please! Harder!" Stiles yells, wanting his lover to use at least a little more strength, enough that would break a human.
    Klaus bent down and nibbled and sucked on Stiles neck, making the boy writhe even more into the sheets. "Klaus! Klaus, I'm close!" Stiles yells out to his boyfriend. Klaus smiled, his boyfriend was one of the sweetest people that he knew, along with the best. "So tight." Klaus whispered to himself. Stiles never got loose, it was one thing that Klaus was curious about since not even vampire genes could do that, Rebekah informed him of that. Klaus figured that after the first time, Stiles would have been ruined because, not to brag but, he was huge and it was Stiles' first time. But whenever they had sex again, Stiles seemed tighter than the first time, if possible.
    "Klaus, I love you." Stiles whispered into Klaus' ear before he came between both of their abdomens and arched his back in ecstasy. Klaus moaned and pounded into Stiles one more time and came deep inside of Stiles. "Shit, the condom ripped." Klaus said as he pulled out.
    Stiles just moaned and hugged Klaus, relishing at the feeling of Klaus' cum inside of him. They had never not used a condom and this was the first time it had ripped, so Stiles was going to enjoy it while it lasted.
    Stiles woke up a few weeks later and ran to the bathroom. When he got in there, he started to puke his guts out. He soon heard fast footsteps and the door being burst open and Klaus was behind him, hugging him and rubbing his back until he stopped puking.
    "Love, are you ok?" Klaus asked, worried for his love. Stiles lifted his head from the toilet and smiled at Klaus and said, "Yeah, most likely just a stomach bug. Don't worry." Stiles said. Klaus smiled and went down to make coffee. Smiles smiles as he watched his boyfriend leave the bathroom. Stiles looked in the mirror and brushed his teeth and walked downstairs of their house.  A while ago, when they started getting serious, they bought their own house.

  A while ago, when they started getting serious, they bought their own house