Do i love him????

Start from the beginning

Manik- kitten chalo. We need to go. Bohot deer hogae hai chalo abhi.

Nandini- bs thodi deer aur please.... pretty please...

Manik- jaanaa i promise we'll come again pr abhi chalo. See it's getting cold.

Nandini- Nandini promise (she asked forwarding her hand)

Manik- Nandini promise(he smiling placed his hand on her's).

They wore their footwears and drove back to Murty Mansion.

Both got off the car.

Nandini- thank you Mani..... Aaj meine bohot enjoy kiya.

Manik- kya bola???

Nandini- thank you. ..

Manik- nae uske baad. My name

She absent mindedly spoke 'mani' . He pulled ger towards him holding her waist.

Manik- mani... hmm.... i like it. Abse you call me with this name okk.

He spoke tucking her hairlocks behind her ear. He pulled her more close to him. She gasped and as a reflex placed her palms on his broad well built chest.

Manik- vese you did not reply to my proposal. ...

Nandini- mani... mein vo... mein....

She nervously started stammering

Manik- hey!!! Relax okk... mein tumhe uncomfortable nae feel krvana chahta. When you really feel something for me tb bolna okk. Aur uss time tk my i love you is enough for both of us. (He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling the moment). Abhi jao we'll meet at Malhotra Mansion tomorrow.

She took four five steps ahead. She turned and saw Manik still leaning to his car smiling at her. She did not want him to feel bad so in order to lift up his mood she went towards him a little and spoke

Nandini- don't you wanna know why didn't i resiprocate to your proposal (he made a confused face). It's because Mr. Malhotra aapka proposal bohot phika-phika tha.

Saying this she ran to her house. As soon as he got what she said he called her out.

Manik- Nandini..... Nandini listen. ...

He tried to catch her but she was fast enough to run away. She stood at the door and shouted "good night Manik". Saying this she again ran inside and directly went to her room.

Here outside Manik too smilingly scratched his back of neck. He took out his phone and texted her "you will pay for playing with me Ms. Murty. Wait and watch😈😈. Good night love. Sleep tight". He then sat in his car and drove off.

Here Nandini too crashed on her bed hiding her face in the pillow blushing.

Nandini's POV
Omg..... omg..... omg... ayiappa. Yeh kese hogya. Mera mtlb.... kb..... Manik. .. he.. he loves me. Ohh ayiappa I'm so happy. Yipee.... pr do i love him???? Love hota kya hai mujhe toh yeh bhe nae pta.... kya kru...kese pta kyu love kya hota hai... kese hota hai.... kisse puchu...... net pe dekhu??? Pr try krne mein kya jaata hai.... chl nandu shuru hoja..... . (She searched "how to find out, you are in love?? She serfed google baba for 20mins but it did not satisfy her). Oho ayiappa yeh goggle bhe kisi kaam ka nae hai. Jo chahea vo toh answer mil nae raha . Kya kru kisse puchu??? Navya?? Haa usse puchunge. Ek kaam krte hu sbhi girls se puch lungi. Haa yeh sae hai (she grinned). Chl Nandu abhi so ja subha uthna bhe hai.
POV  Ends

On the other hand Manik top reached his apartment with a constant smile on his face.
Manik's POV
Hah..... finally i confessed my love to her. I could not hold back myself and then bang....awww my kitten... she was soo confused. But i can understand she did not expect anything of this sort from my side. But then again her innocence made me fall for again. To cheer me up she asked for a proper proposal. I promise kitten I'll propose you in the best way possible. I should sleep now. Need to complete a lot of work tomorrow.