27. L.Joe (Teen Top)

"Okay, I'm ready. Are you ready?" You asked your husband. You and Byunghun are newlyweds and you just bought your first house together. Right now, you need to go grocery shopping unless you want to eat imaginary food from the fridge. "Ready, let's go." You both got in the car and drove to the store. When you got there, you took out your list and Byunghun got a cart. "Let's get the produce first since it's right over there." You said, pointing to the fruits and vegetables. He pushed the cart, following behind you. "Strawberries, strawberries..." You whispered as you browsed the section. You spotted the one you wanted and placed it in the shopping cart. Byunghun started walking away with the cart. "Where are you going?" You asked, following him. He stopped in the sweets isle and turned to you, putting his cutest face on. "Jagiya, you know I love you, and I would do anything for you, so do you think-" "You want those cookies, don't you?" His face turned pouty. "Yes, so bad!" "Alright, put them in." He jumped up and down like a little kid making you giggle and shake your head. Suddenly, a little kid came up and poked him. "You're weird!" He yelled. Byunghun looked at him. "Not as weird as your big forehead." He stuck out his tounge and the kid ran away. "Mommy!" You hit Byunghun's shoulder. "Yah! Don't be mean!" You said. "Nevermind that, let's get out of here, his mom is scary!" He grabbed your wrist and the cart and speed walked a few isles down. After you finished your grocery haul, you went home and put the food away. Collapsing on the couch, you sighed loudly. Byunghun sat next to you and put his head on your shoulder. "Feed me." He said. You scoffed. "You're still hungry after all the samples you ate?" You said, laughing. He rubbed his stomach and pointed to his mouth. "Can we just rest for a minute?" You asked, closing your eyes. "Sure, jagi." He lifted his head and turned his body, laying on his back. He grabbed your arm and pulled you on top of him and put your head on his chest. His arms wrapped around your waist and you curled your arms up beside you. You tilted your head up and kissed his neck, giving him goosebumps. "Now I don't want to get up." You said. "Don't worry, I don't either." The next think you knew, you fell asleep in his arms.