96.Hoshi (Seventeen)

I peaked over at Soonyoung who was working quietly at his desk and admired him. He was so concentrated on finishing the worksheet and just looked so cute. I started grinning to myself when I saw a hand snapping in front of me face. "Hello? Are you listening?" "Huh?" I looked at my friend. "Oh, yeah." She raised an eyebrow and continued talking. I refrained from looking at Soonyoung even though it was hard. I've secretly liked him for a while, and I think he likes me, but I'm not sure and, of course, I'm too shy to tell him. After class was over, Soonyoung and I walked together like usual since my next class is on the way to his. "So, how has your day been?" He asked shyly. "Good. How has your's been?" "It just got better, actually." He said, looking at me. I blushed and grinned. In my next class, all I could think about was Soonyoung. Too bad that was the last time I'll see him today. That boy really does something to me. After school, I met up with my friend at her locker. "Hey." I said, leaving against the locker next to hers. "Hey, oh, Soonyoung asked about you." My face lit up. "He did? When? What did he say?" "I walk by him everyday after school and today he stopped me. He asked if you were single." "He did?!" I cleared my throat. "He did?" I asked in a calmer voice. "Yeah, I told him yeah." I sighed in relief. "Then he asked if he had a chance with you." "And what did you say?" I asked slowly. "I told him that you're trying to focus on your school work and you're not looking for a relationship right now." My eyes widened. "You what?!" "What? I didn't know what to say. It's not like you like him anywa- oh my god." She looked at me. "You like him, don't you?" "Um, well, yeah." "I am so sorry!" I scrunched my face. "I-It's fine. Maybe we weren't meant to be." "Oh shut up. He likes you, you like him, you would be so cute together. Don't worry, I'll fix it." "How." "You'll see." I was a little worried when she walked away and just hoped she wouldn't embarrass me. The next day, I closed my locker and was met with Soonyoung. I jumped back. "Oh, hey Soonyoung." His face was already red and he was holding something behind his back. "Hey (y/n)." He said. "Um, here." He put his head down and held out a bouquet of bright flowers. My eyes widened. "A-Are these for me?" I asked. He nodded, with out looking at me. I slowly grabbed them and smiled. "Thank you." I said. He raised his head and looked at me. "(Y/n), I-I like you, and I was wondering if you would give me a chance. "Will you go out with me?" His pink cheeks added to his cute innocent look and I felt my own cheeks heat up. "I would love to, Soonyoung." I said. He smiled and flashed his famous 10:10 eyes. I looked behind him and saw my friend giving me a thumbs up.