4.L.Joe (Teen Top)

You were sitting front row at a Teep Top concert! You were so excited. You were with your best friend and both of you were screaming and jumping up and down before they even came out. But once they did, you exploded. You were singing along, probably horribly because you can't even hear yourself. Your friend vigorously tapped you on the shouldet. You looked at her. "L.Joe is looking at you!" She yelled. Your eyes wideded. You looked at him and sure enough he was looking right at you. You blushed and looked away. Halfway through the concert, L.Joe started to speak. "For this next song, I would like to bring a special girl up on stage." He said. Everyone started screaming, even you. He started walking over to you and pointed at you. Girls around you gave you dirtly looked but your friend was screaming and pushed you towards him. Someone came over to bring you to the stage. When you got up there, you were seated on a stool and they sang to you. At the end, L.Joe kissed your cheeck and gave you a bouquet of flowers. He leaned in your ear and said, "Stay after the concert, we should hang out. You can bring your friend too." He smiled. You just nodded. You couldn't speak because it would probably come out as squeals. Your favourite idol wants to hang out with you!