40.Mark (Got7)

You finished brushing your hair and fixing your uniform before heading off to school. As you walked in the hallway, you saw your crush, Mark. He was walking with some of his friends, Jaebum and Jackson. Your heart skipped a beat and you tucked your hair behind your ear. Mark looked the best when he smiled like he was at that moment. You didn't realized you were staring until he looked back at you. You quickly looked away and continued walking. The three of them are in your first class, but you sat on opposite sides of the room. During the lecture, you took out your diary and covered it with your textbook then began to write. The majority of the things you put in your diary are about Mark. Soon enough, the bell rang and your put your things in your backpack. In your last class, you went to take out your diary again, but it wasn't in your bag. "Where is it?" You whispered to yourself? You searched all around in the bag, but it was no where to be found. Yout heart started pounding, if anyone ever read it, you would die. After school, you started searching and retraced your steps. You check the bathrooms, classrooms, the library, but you couldn't find it. Worry took over your body as you exited the building. You walked slowly with your head down until laughter interrupted your thoughts. You looked over and saw Jaebum and Jackson sitting on a bench reading something. You didn't pay much attention u til you saw Mark walking towards them. Mark must've asked them what they were reading because they lifted it up and showed him the cover. You slightly gasped with you saw a familiar design. You debated on if you should go talk to them or not, and you found your legs gain a mind of its own as you made your way over to them. "Hey, (y/n), right?" Jackson asked. You nodded "Yeah, uh, w-where did you get that?" You asked, pointing to the diary. "We found it on the floor. Someone must've dropped it and kicked it across the room because it was against the wall where nobody sits." Jaebum said. "She really should've been more careful. Now we know all about her love for Mark." Jackson said. "Why?" Jaebum replied. "Oh, just wondering. I - I'll see you guys tomorrow." Your face was red and you quickly left. You sighed and you felt sad and embarrassed. You poured your heart out on those pages and they laughed at it like it was nothing. Tears started to pool in your eyes. Halfway home, you felt a tap on your shoulder. Wiping your tears, you turned around. "Mark?" "Here." He handed you your diary. "I don't get it." "It's yours, isn't it?" You paused and slowly took the book. "It is.' You said quietly. "How did you-" "I see you writing in it a lot. I just never knew what you wrote about. I'm around about Jackson and Jaebum, they have no respect for other peoples privacy." Your face got red. "It's okay." You said, still quietly. "So, you like me?" He asked, smirking. "Look, Mark, just forget it, you-" "No, I'm not going to forget it. You know why? Because I like you too." He said. You looked at him. "W-what? You do?" "Yeah. I thought what you wrote about me was cute." He said, making you blush. "Do you want to, uh, maybe, go on a date with me this weekend?" He asked. "I don't know, are you going to read my diary some more?" You asked jokingly. He laughed nervously. "I didn't read it, I overheard what was being read outloud." You smiled and tucked your hair behind your ear. "I love when you do that." He said. He walked closer to you and carresed your cheek. "So is it a yes or a now?" "It's definitely a yes."