56.Dino (Seventeen)

"Okay, well get started soon, put on your aprons and wash your hands." Your home ec teacher said. You went to grab an apron, but you had a little trouble putting it on. "I'll help you." Your table mate, Chan, said. He grabbed the strings and tied them behind you. "Thanks." You said, blushing. This year you started at a new school and didn't know anyone. The past week in the class was spent just getting to know each other and the equipment. Today was the first day you're actually going to cook something. Since the first day of school, you had your eye on Chan, and you always catch him staring at you. When Chan finished, you smiled at him and he smiled back shyly. "Okay, today we're going to make cookies from scratch. This is pretty simple, the recipes are on your tables, so get started." You looked over at Chan who was already looking at you. You cleared your throat and picked up the recipe. "Okay, so first is the flour." You said. Chan looked though the cabinet of the table and got the flour out. As you read the ingredients, Chan got them out and you grabbed the bowl and measuring cups. "Okay, now we can get started." You and Chan worked together to put the ingredients together and you made the dough and rolled them into balls and put them on the baking sheet when you remembered somethig. "Wait, Chan did you preheat the oven?" You asked. "Pre what?" You opened the oven door and it wasn't even on. "Aw man, now we have to wait for the oven to warm up." You said. "No problem, I'll make it hot faster with my body heat." He suddenly squatted infront of the oven and snuggled up against it, closing his eyes. You started laughing. "What are you doing?" You asked. He opened one eye. "Heating the oven faster." You smiled and squatted down next to him. "Aw, you look so cute. You're like a little puppy." You said, poking his nose. His eyes widened and he started blushing, slowly standing up. You stood up with him. "I'm-I'm cute?" He asked. You nodded and smiled at him cutely. He couldn't help but smile. While you were waiting for the oven to heat up, you started cleaning up. "Chan, can you put this back in the cabinet?" You handed him the bag of flour. He grabbed it, but it slipped out of his hands and onto the floor sending flour everywhere. You and Chan were covered in flour and you just looked at each other as was the other students. "(Y/n), Chan, what happened?" Your teacher asked. "I accidentally dropped the flour." Chan said. Your teacher sighed. "Well, accidents happen, clean this up and since class is almost over and you haven't put your cookies in the oven yet, you'll just have to do an alternative assignment." You and Chan nodded and swept the flour up. Afterwards, you both went to the bathroom and clean up. On the way there, you kept sneezing from the flour up your nose. Chan started laughing. "What's so funny?" You asked. "You. You look like a little bunny when you sneeze." He said. "And that's funny?" "No, it's cute." You made a V with your hands under your chin and batted your eyelashes. After you both cleaned up, you met back up in the hallway. "Oh, you missed a spot." You said, pointed to his eyebrow. "Huh? Where?" He tried wiping his face. "Here." You reached up and brushed the flour out of his eyebrow and he blushed. Suddenly, he kissed your cheek and started walking down the hall. You just stood there suprised. "Come on before the bell rings!" He called.