68.Leo (VIXX)

You and your boyfriend Taekwoon went camping in the mountains to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Well, not like real camping, you rented a cabin. "Taekwoon!" You called as he still had his face buried in his pillow. "Hey." You poked his cheek. "Hmm." "Get up, I want to go on a walk." You said. "In a minute." He mumbled as he turned over. You laid on top of him and kissed his cheeks which were being squished from the pillow. "Please. Come on." You said. He started grinning and stole a kiss on your lips. "Okay, fine." You both got up and used the mini kitchen to make breakfast, ate got dressed then went outside. "There's a trail over there." You said, pointing. Taekwoon followed you as you lead him to the beginning of the trail. "You better not get us lost." He said. You turned around. "Hey, I won't." After a minute of walking, you lifted your arms up and breathed in the fresh air, the sun beaming down on you. "This is nice." You said. "Yeah." Taekwoon grabbed your hand from above you and held it making you smile. You swung your hands back and forth until you suddenly stopped. "Oh, Taekwoon look." You whispered. There was a small brown bunny in the middle of the trail. "It's so cute!" You said. You went to walk towards it but Taekwoon held you back. "Don't bother it." He said. You pouted. "I wasn't, I just wanted a closer look." You slipped your hand out of Taekwoon's and tip-toed to the bunny. "Come here bunny!" You said softly. When you got close to it, it stared at you out of the corner of it's eye, then hopped away. "Hey!" It went further up the trail, then stopped and stared at you again. You went towards it again but it hopped away some more. You huffed and Taekwoon put his hand in your shoulder. "Let me try." He said. "What makes you think it will come to you?" You scoffed. He ignored you and went to the bunny. He picked a peice of grass and held it out. The bunny's nose started to move and it came closer to Taekwoon. "No way." You whispered. Taekwoon stayed still as the bunny hopped to him and ate the grass out of his hand. "What?!" You whisper-yelled. Taekwoon slowly put his finger on the bunny's head and pet it. "How in the world?" "You have to let it come to you." What really threw you off was that the bunny let Taekwoon pick it up. He walked back to you with the bunny in his arms. "See?" You huffed. "Well then." You gently pet the bunny's head and smiled. "Aww, can we keep him?" You asked. "I don't think that's a good idea." He said. "Why not?" "This bunny probably has a home and family. We can't just take it." You pouted. "Okay how about this: when we get home I'll get you a bunny from the let store, okay?" He proposed. You thought for a second. "Hmm, on second thought, I don't think I'd want to clean out it's cage." He laughed. "I didn't think so. Then how about we just go to the pet store to play with them?" "Okay, I like that idea." You pet the bunny for a few more seconds. "Well, we better let him go." Taekwoon set the bunny down and it hopped away towards two other bunny's that were watching from the trees. "Bye Jeffery!" You yelled. Taekwoon laughed and looked at you. "You named him?" He asked. "Duh." You said playfully. Taekwoon just shook his head and put his arm around you and you both started walking again. You huffed and slid his arm off from around you. "It's too hot for that." You said. Taekwoon stopped you and grabbed your chin. "But it's not too hot for this." He kissed you slowly and pulled away. "And I can make it hotter if you want." He winked and laughed at your surprised face. He started walking ahead of you and you stayed still. "Come on!" He yelled cutely, acting like that other side of him didn't just happen. "Wait, you can't just say something like that and walk away." He ignored you. "Hey!"