Chapter 24: Make Love (to Forever)

"Do you know what time it is in Buenos Aires right now?" DEAN asked as her nails scraped gently down Jessy's back.

"How many hours are they ahead of us?" Jessy was trying to pay attention, but she was having a hard time of it.

"They are few hours ahead of us."

"Then it would be after midnight there," Jessy figured quickly in her head.

"If we were in Buenos Aires right now at the end of our third date, where would we be right now?" DEAN released the latch on Jessy's bra and pushed the straps through the sleeves of her shirt.

"I would have you naked in my bed," Jessy almost whispered.

"Can we pretend we are there right now?" DEAN asked and Jessy immediately covered DEAN's lips with her own.

Jessy quickly pulled the straps of her bra off her arms and then pulled it out of her shirt. Her arms went immediately back around DEAN's neck, and she pressed their bodies together as they continued kissing.

DEAN's arms were immediately back under her shirt and sliding up her now bare back. Her hands inched closer and closer up Jessy's sides and cupped the outer curves of her breasts. Jessy pulled one hand down from DEAN's neck and pushed it under her shirt to the bare breasts that she had been seeing and feeling all night.

She wrapped her hand around a breast and slid her forefinger down over the small hard nipple. She felt DEAN gasp against her lips, and her fingers finally slid forward and captured one of Jessy's enlarged nipples.

Jessy pulled her lips away and her head fell back as the sensation made its way through her body and to her soaked pussy. She brought her head back up and looked at DEAN.

"I need you DEAN, now. I would love to take it slows baby, but I can't. I can either come with my clothes on or off. Either way, I am going to come and soon." Jessy stopped talking and begged DEAN with her eyes and her panting breaths. DEAN's hands came up and quickly loosened every button and slid the shirt down her shoulders.
Jessy reached down and rid DEAN of her own shirt. DEAN took a step forward and brushed their nipples together.

Their eyes were locked as DEAN brought a hand down and released the button on Jessy's capris. Jessy pushed them down her legs and then stepped out of them, kicking them out of the way.

When Jessy reached down to unbutton DEAN's pants, DEAN stopped her and did it for her.

"You're not the only one that is close, honey. I'm afraid if you touch me, it's going to be over before we ever get started." DEAN rid herself of her pants and looked at the gorgeous woman in front of her.

Her body was small but well-muscled and curvy in all the right places. Her round hips and ass were perfect for holding onto and that was exactly what DEAN was doing.

Her thin but muscular abdomen called for DEAN's lips to trace each and every line of muscle. And the full breasts, well, DEAN could spend the entire weekend worshipping just them alone.
DEAN finally took the last step forward and slid her hands around to the curves of Jessy's ass that she had been admiring all week.

"Oh, DEAN," Jessy cooed as DEAN's hands slid under her panties to the skin of each cheek. "Remember I warned you how close I was, baby."

"Tell me where you want me honey, and I am all yours," DEAN said as she slid her fingers down between the cheeks of Jessy's ass. DEAN felt the puckered skin as her fingers continued to push lower and lower.

Finally, they slid into the wetness that DEAN had been craving all week.

"Just lay down, I don't really care where," Jessy cussed. She never cussed but at the moment it didn't seem to matter.