Chapter 13: Deal is a Deal

Jessy inched closer to DEAN and to the hand that was now openly caressing her neck and shoulders. "I have no where I would rather be." Jessy laid her hand at the bottom of DEAN's damp shirt and slid her hand underneath it. She slid her hand up DEAN's side and over her ribs.

When she felt the bikini, she moved her fingers forward and wrapped her hand around the outside of DEAN's breast. Jessy's fingers teased just under the edge, and she felt the pressure in DEAN's hand increase from her touch.

"Well, maybe there is one place I would rather be than in a restaurant, but you would still be required to be there."

"Required?" DEAN asked with arched brows and a smile. "And what would happen if I wasn't where I was required to be?"

"If you're not at my house Friday at seven, you will find out exactly what will happen."

Jessy pushed the last distance forward, slid her entire hand inside DEAN's bikini top and pressed their lips together. She felt DEAN's hand wrap in her hair and pull them even tighter together.

Jessy couldn't stop the moan as DEAN's body finally touched hers.

As their lips pushed for position, Jessy's hand continued to mold around DEAN's breast until she had the whole of it in her grip.

She eased her grip and slid her palm across the nipple that had hardened even more in her hand. "I will go out to dinner with you Wednesday night, and you will come to my house for dinner Friday night.

Our date will be over at midnight on Friday. Agree?" Jessy caught DEAN's nipples between her fingers and pinched just hard enough to get a reaction from DEAN.

DEAN's breath had caught from the attack on her nipple, but she nodded her head in agreement with Jessy. DEAN knew that at one minute after midnight, Jessy would likely have DEAN pushed onto the floor and be on top of her stripping out of her clothes.

DEAN hoped she could last that long, since it had been her idea to make them wait. Right now, all she wanted was Jessy's hand down her shorts and inside of her.

DEAN stilled Jessy's hand on her breast and pulled it out of her shirt. She pulled the arm around her neck, and then pulled Jessy's lips to hers.

She caught Jessy's bottom lip between her teeth and let her tongue tease across its surface before finally releasing it and sucking it between her lips.

Jessy's hungry eyes stayed on hers the entire time, and it was so easy to see the condition she was in, that they both were in.

"I think maybe we should wrap this up. If we don't, I'm going to make love to you right here on the beach, in the middle of the afternoon." No matter how much Jessy wanted DEAN, she was trying to respect her request, but it was almost killing her to be this close and not get the satisfaction that she needed.

"I'm sorry, honey. Let's gather our stuff, and we can head down the beach where the real waves are, and watch some surfers. Come on."

DEAN and Jessy started gathering and packing up their things, and then grabbed their boards and headed back toward the shop.

They did stop on the way back and sat down to watch the experienced surfers riding, turning and slipping in and out of the barrels.

Jessy had a blast listening to the excitement in DEAN's voice as she explained everything to Jessy.

"Why don't you grab your board and show me one last time how this is supposed to be done.

I would love to see you out there handling those waves." Jessy got a quick kiss and then DEAN jumped up, grabbed her board and ankle strap out of her bag, and headed into the water.

Jessy kept an eye on her the whole time.