Chapter 15: Teasing Dean!

"When you get home tonight DEAN," Jessy started and slid her hand slowly underneath her shirt and up her stomach, "I want you to think about me.

Think about what I am doing at home, all by myself, because I'll be thinking about you the whole night." Jessy slid her hand over her breast and gripped it.

She kept her eyes locked on DEAN as she squeezed and released her breast and surrounded her nipple with her fingers.

DEAN took a few steps forward and placed her hands on the top of Jessy's car.
They didn't touch and DEAN held herself just apart from Jessy as she watched her pleasing herself.

DEAN couldn't hide her arousal or her wants, and didn't even try. She watched as fingers teased and pinched the hidden nubs until they pressed proudly against Jessy's shirt.

"Talk to me Jessy. Tell me how your body is reacting to your touch." DEAN eyes were locked on Jessy's dilated pupils. Her parted lips and clenched teeth showed the arousal that Jessy was feeling and DEAN so wished she was the one that had put that look on Jessy's face.

"My nipples are so sensitive DEAN. Even the slightest touch makes my pussy ache even more.

All you would have to do is pinch my nipples, and I would come for you." Jessy slid her other hand up inside of her shirt and captured her other nipple and started squeezing it. "Can I come for you DEAN? Please?"

DEAN didn't touch Jessy, she couldn't. If she allowed her hands to come off the car, she would have lost. She did step forward until her leg was between Jessy's and pressing into her. Jessy took that as a yes and started grinding against DEAN's thigh.

Fingers continued to pinch and pull on both nipples as her eyes drifted closed, and her breathing became more and more ragged. DEAN lowered her face down to Jessy's and slid her cheek against Jessy's.

"Come for me baby. Tell me how much you need me." DEAN's tongue slipped out and teased against the edges of Jessy's ear. She heard a squeal of pleasure from Jessy and felt her grinding harder against her thigh. "That's it baby. Grind yours into me." DEAN felt her hips moving and realized that she was thrusting back against Jessy's hips and crushing her own pussy against Jessy's thigh. She hadn't wanted this to happen, but she'd be damned if she stopped now.

DEAN had wanted Jessy since she had first seen her, and she couldn't deny her body what it wanted, not with Jessy standing in front of her and humping her leg.

"Fuck, DEAN, I am so damn close. Come with me honey, come with me," Jessy urged as she rammed her pussy against DEAN thigh and hips. She could come right away if she let herself go, but she wanted to wait for DEAN so they would climax together. "I want to hear you come, baby.

I want to hear you scream my name." Jessy released one of her nipples and grabbed a hold of DEAN's ass and pulled her tight against her throbbing pu***. With every thrust, Jessy made sure DEAN was getting as much pressure as she could. She could hear DEAN's ragged breathing and knew that DEAN had finally caught up with her. Jessy brought her lips up to DEAN's ear and whispered in her ear.

"I can't wait until I get to taste you and run my tongue through your wet p****." DEAN's hands moved so fast that Jessy didn't even expect it when hands came down to her face, and lips captured hers. Jessy felt DEAN's hips frantically humping against her and felt the long breath right before she screamed into her mouth.

Jessy finally let herself go and came right after her. Frantic lips and tongues kissed passionately as they both rode wave after wave of climax.
As they both started to relax, so did their lips. Their kisses became soft and loving, intimate.

DEAN finally let her hands slide down Jessy's face, onto her shoulders and pulled her off the car and into her arms. DEAN turned and leaned against the car with Jessy cuddled against her chest.

"I'm sorry DEAN. I can't resist you. I can't fight the way you make me feel." The throbbing in Jessy's pussy was easing and the only place she wanted to be now, has been right where she was, in DEAN's arms.

"It's okay honey. This is just as hard for me. Maybe the tension will ease a bit for both of us now." DEAN let her hand wander through Jessy's hair and along her neck. "I could lose myself in you," she whispered.

"I wouldn't let that happen to you, DEAN," Jessy said as she tilted her head and looked up at DEAN. "But I might keep you locked away for a couple of days, or weeks." Jessy kissed under DEAN's chin and snuggled back down against her chest. "I don't want to leave you, but we both have to work tomorrow, and I'm going to have a hard enough time concentrating as it is."

"Maybe your day will be as busy as mine, and you'll barely have time to breathe." DEAN pulled Jessy's face up from her chest and looked into her hazy eyes. She bent down and softly pressed her lips to Jessy's, gently kissing her subtle lips.

"Maybe," Jessy said, "but I won't have as nice of a view as you." Jessy pulled her keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door to her car. "I'll be impatiently waiting to see you until Wednesday." Jessy gave DEAN another kiss and then stepped back for DEAN to move out of her way.

"I don't care about other women Jessy, no matter how few clothes they might have on. You are my one and only." DEAN leaned down in the car and gave Jessy a last kiss before stepping back and closing her door. "Be careful going home." DEAN stepped back and waited until long after Jessy had left to walk to her empty apartment.