Chapter 23: A Night Full of Love

DEAN was standing at the window looking down at nothing when she heard the bedroom door close behind her. She saw Jessy emerge in a simple navy blue outfit that showed off her body perfectly.

The muscles of her calves were visible for DEAN to admire, and the pants were a perfect fit over Jessy's curvy ass.

The shirt was unbuttoned just enough for DEAN to view a black bra holding the full breasts in place. DEAN picked up the glass of wine that she had prepared for Jessy and headed toward her. She handed Jessica's glass over to her and placed her palm against Jessy's cheek before she could raise the glass for a drink.

"May I kiss you?" DEAN asked as she looked down at Jessy.

"Yes," Jessica said quickly. DEAN came toward her slowly and captured Jessy's lips with her own. Jessy held herself back and let DEAN explore every millimeter of her lips. When DEAN caught her bottom lip between her teeth and gently pulled, Jessy couldn't help but moan. When her lip was released, Jessy finally moved against DEAN and pressed against her.

Her tongue slid against skin, teeth and lips as she tried to take in every part of DEAN's mouth. Jessy pulled back but let her tongue slide against DEAN's lips on the way out.

"Can you cook?" Jessy asked as she ran her thumb across DEAN's damp lips.

"Yeah," DEAN nodded, "nothing elaborate but I can hold my own."

"Then you'd better get the pasta started. The sauce should be close to being ready." Jessy turned and signaled for DEAN to follow her. She turned the burner on for the pasta and pulled the sauce onto the forward burner. She got a fresh spoon and gathered a bit of salsa for DEAN to taste.

"Mm, that is good," DEAN said as she captured a bit off sauce off of her lips. "You made that from scratch?"

"Yes, just like my grams taught me," Jessy smiled. She placed the spoon in the sink and hopped up onto the counter and watched DEAN in her kitchen. As the water started to boil, Jessy pulled one bare foot up onto the edge of the counter.

She laid an arm across her knee, loosened the top button on her shirt and teased her finger across the top of her breasts. She glanced down at DEAN's ass and reminded herself that tonight she would find out if it was as firm as it looked.

Her finger teased under the edge of her bra and felt the creased skin of her aroma under its tip. She moved her finger no further down but just caressed the sensitive skin.

DEAN dumped the pasta into the now boiling water and stirred it to loosen up the noodles. She turned the burner down just a bit before she turned to look at Jessy. She sat there staring at DEAN with a leg drawn up and a finger slipped down inside her bra. DEAN grabbed her glass and brought it up to her lips for a sip as she moved to the counter across from Jessy.

"If the food burns, it's not my fault," DEAN teased as she watched Jessy's finger inch further into her bra. The finger moved across skin and DEAN wished that it was her tongue making its way toward Jessy's nipple. She would love to take her time with Jessy, but DEAN wasn't sure either one of them would be able to hold back their first time together.

"If the food burns, you are likely to pass out from starvation before I ever let you go near the kitchen again." Jessy finally lowered her finger and flicked it across her nipple. Her head clunked back against the cabinet, and she caught her breath as a wave surged through her body.

DEAN sat her glass of wine on the counter and stepped toward Jessy. She wrapped one hand around Jessy's ankle and pulled her leg down. Her hands went to Jessy's hips next and slid her off the counter and onto the floor. DEAN trapped Jessy's hands against the counter and pressed their bodies together.

"Get out of the kitchen," DEAN ordered Jessy in as serious of a tone as she could muster.

"It's my kitchen," Jessy said as she tried to pull her arms free from DEAN's.

"Right now, I'm the one running things, and you are in the way. Grab your glass of wine and go find something else to do to occupy your time." DEAN stepped back just enough to let Jessy brush against her as she slid by DEAN. Jessy had her glass in her hand and went back out front. She turned the music up and started moving to the slow music.

Jessy had switched the music over to rhythm and blues. She was on her third glass of wine and loving the deep funk of the music. She was so into the music and movement of her body that she didn't know DEAN was behind her until she had wrapped her arms around her waist and curled around her back. Jessy brought her free arm up and wrapped it around DEAN's head. Her hips circled around and pressed back against DEAN's warm hips.

Jessy felt DEAN lowering her face toward her neck and Jessy gladly welcomed the touch. Lips touched softly against her neck and made their way up towards her ear.

"It's time for you to eat," DEAN said and sucked an earlobe between her lips.

"Food is not what I want to eat right now," Jessy murmured.

"If you don't eat, you're not going to make it long enough to do anything else but sleep." DEAN pulled the almost empty glass out of Jessy's hand and took Jessy's hand in her other one. She placed Jessy in a chair at the table where her pasta and a glass of lemonade sat waiting.

DEAN took the knife and sliced into the garlic bread and laid a piece on each of their plates. She took her seat and looked across at Jessy.

"Thank you for finishing dinner. I didn't mean for you to make it on your own." Jessy picked up her glass of lemonade and took a drink before she picked up her fork and twirled it in her pasta. "Tell me about your family DEAN."

They spent the next hour talking about family and sharing their food with each other. DEAN scooted her chair over next to Jessy.

They kept feeding forks full of spaghetti and sucking on the loose noodles until their lips touched.

Then they would lick the sauce that landed on lips, chins and cheeks. Eventually their plates were empty and forgotten, and hands and lips had taken over their actions.
Jessy was sliding her palms across DEAN's shirt where her nipples were plainly visible when DEAN finally pulled her lips away from Jessy's to breathe. She stilled Jessy's hands and took a deep breath to get just a little of control over herself.

"Why don't we get this cleaned up, and then I would like to dance with you." DEAN stood and pulled Jessy up with her. She released her hand and started gathering dishes off of the table.

She was placing them into the small dishwasher as Jessy came in and slid past her, obviously pushing her hips into DEAN's.

DEAN had luckily been holding on to the counter and didn't get her head bashed against the cabinet door.
After Jessy had made it past her, DEAN stood up and glanced over at her and found Jessy trying to not smile.
DEAN shook her head and laughed, which caused Jessy to lose all control and start laughing with her.

It didn't take them long. The kitchen was clean, and the dishwasher was going.
With fresh glasses of wine, which Jessy decided to drink sparingly, they headed out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Glasses were placed on the small table, and they stepped into each other's arms and DEAN led them to the music.

Neither one said anything at first, only concentrated on the body that moved against them.

Hands traveled down arms and up torsos as they once again became familiar with each other's bodies.

DEAN was the one that could no longer hold back, and she slid her hands up the back of Jessy's shirt.