Chapter 4: Perfect Moment!

"Are you alright?" Jessy panted.

"I'm perfect," Dean said as she slid her hands down to Jessy's hips and gave just a small amount of pressure. "And I know the perfect place for us leave our clothes."

"You're serious, aren't you?" Jessy asked as she smiled down at Dean. She loosened the top button on Dean's shirt and looked up at her.

"I'm very serious. You're the one who set up this challenge and since I won, I get to take you on your first naked dip in the ocean." Dean tapped her hands on Jessy's hips to urge her up. "Hop up! There's a perfect spot down the beach, away where we can leave our clothes."

Hands touched and teased as Dean led them down the beach to a tower where they could undress.

They had gathered their shoes on the way, and they were first to be dropped on the steps as clothes started coming off.

Dean gladly helped with the zipper on Jessy's dress and watched as it slid off her shoulders and down her body.

Jessy kept her back to Dean as she slid her panties down and threw them onto the pile of discarded clothing. Jessy glanced over her shoulder as she walked away from her and toward the water.

Dean quickly finished undoing the buttons on her shirt and then slid her pants off as well. Her panties and bra landed on top as she turned and ran toward the water and Jessy. Jessy heard her coming and ran into the water away from her. Squeals of surprise sounded as she ran deeper and deeper into the water.

Dean finally caught her with an arm around her waist and pulled her back against her chest.

Jessy didn't bother fighting as Dean pulled their bodies together. She placed her hands over Dean's and relaxed against her naked body. She felt Dean's breasts pressing into her back and her hips pressing against her ass.

"How many other women have you played this little scam with?" Jessy asked as she slid her hands up Dean's thighs and slid them around to her ass. She cupped her hands on each cheek and pulled Dean tight against her ass.

"None," Dean almost moaned. She couldn't deny that she wanted Jessy, but she didn't want to rush things with her either. For once Dean wanted more than just a casual fling.

Jessy raised her arms over her head and turned in Dean's  arms, so she could face her. "But you decided to share this with me. Why?" Jessy wrapped her arms around Dean's neck, lifted her feet off the ocean floor, and wrapped them around Dean's waist.

"There is something about you that has got me all mixed up inside." Dean's hands were cupping Jessy's ass, and it took all the strength she had not to let her fingers slide down into the thick wetness that she knew she would find.

"Tell me about the relationships you usually have with women. Do you like long term relationships or just a night of passion and then you're gone?" Jessy raised her hips against Dean and then slid herself down against her stomach.

"I'm not very good at long term relationships. I have no clue how to make them work.

Most of the time, I pick girls up in the club, take them home to fuck them and never see them again." Dean lowered her head down on Jessy's chest. "But I don't want that with you. I want more."

"Why do you think it is different with me?" Jessy brought Dean's face up and made her look at her.

"I want to know you, protect you, and I want you so badly, Jessy."

Jessy pulled her legs from Dean's waist and lowered her feet to the bottom of the ocean floor. "Why don't we get dressed, and you can take me back to your place and show me exactly how much you want me."

Jessy brought her lips to Dean's and softly kissed her, teasing and sucking on her lips.

She slid her tongue out and was met with Dean's, and they teased and flicked until Dean finally pushed forward and covered Jessy's lips and let her tongue explore every space inside Jessy's rabid mouth.

A/N: Explosive....